You Know What? Fuck You *Alternated Your Fluffy* [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Dylan clicked the ‘next’ option on the TV, setting up another Fluffy-Safe Movie for he and his two pets to watch. Dylan lived alone with his two Fluffies, the three living comfortably together in a small apartment that was close to his work.

Dylan had the night off, and decided to spend some quality time with the soon-mummah and daddeh. Marigold was pregnant, and was due any day now. Zane was an attentive and loving Fluffy, despite his past. Dylan hopped he would be a good dad for his foals.

“Daddeh?” Dylan snapped back to the attention of the now-awake Zane, nudging his arm. “Daddeh, can pwease hab downsies, nee’ tu gu make gud poopies!” Zane asked, not wanting to poop on his Daddeh.

“Oh, yeah sure buddy, do you need em to go with you? It’s pretty dark out there.” Dylan joked, letting Zane look to the dark hallway that led from the bedroom to the rest of the apartment.

to Zane and Marigold, it was a castle, to Dylan, it was a one bed, one bathroom apartment…

“Mmm… Nu, Zane am bwave fwuffy! wiww gu bye sewf!” Zane says proudly, doing the familiar ‘Upsie’ pose for Dylan.

“Mawigowd am su pwouwd ob Zane! Su bwave tu gu in dawk pwace! Wub Zane!” As Marigold cheered, her enlarged belly jiggled a bit.

Marigold was a Pegasus, with a Pale Yellow coat, and a White Mane. Zane was the polar opposite to Marigold, color wise, having a Navy Blue coat and a Black Mane. And while Marigold was a Pegasus breed, Zane was a Unicorn.

“Wub 'ou Speshuw Fwend! Wiww be backsies! hab fun wiff pictuwe-bawks ting!” Zane said, scampering off thru the hallway, fading into the darkness of the hallway.

ring ring ring

“Nuuuuuu!!! Wingy-wing mean daddeh gu tu wowksies! Nu wan Daddeh tu gu!” Marigold whines, writhing in her spon on Dylan’s lap. “Actually, it’s not work, its an old friend, quiet time Marigold!”

As Dylan uttered 'Quiet time, Marigold giggled, and covered her mouth. Dylan clicked the answer button and brought the phone up to his ear.

“Hey Chase, how are ya?”

“…”

“Chase?”

“Are… Are you real?”

“What? Dude what kind of question is that?”

“Tell me something only you would know man… Please…”

“Uh… Okay… I uh… I know your goofy ass moved to jolly old England to get away from you mom.”

“To recent… How… How did we first meet?”

“Dude what is this, a game or something?”

“JUST ANSWER! … Please…”

“…”

“Just… Please answer me…”

“Okay… Well, I first met you in Cali, my mom wanted to meet your mom since you just moved in, I followed her, and ended up meeting you… What is this about man?”

“I… I cant really trust anyone right now man… There fucking all over here…”

“W-… Whats all over there… Dude are you okay?”

“No man… I’m really not… It… It was so fucking… I… I don’t even know man…”

As the two friends talked, the TV changed from the Flufflix app to a emergency broadcast, catching Dylan’s attention, and scaring Marigold a bit.

“Have you gotten a emergency warning on the tv yet?”

“Y-yeah… Just now… How did you know that?”

“If you got one… Then it means they are over there too… Lock your doors and board your windows… They… Will sound like… Us…”

“Us? What does that even mean, man?”

“D-daddeh… Mawigowd smeww sumfing…”

Dylan looked down to see the Mare distraught, and shaking. “Obah dewe…” Marigold says, pointing a hoof over to the hallway.

Dylan looked from the phone to the hallway, seeing nothing but darkness.

“It’s probably just Zane Marigold, dont worr-…”

Dylan stopped mid-sentence to see a Zane standing in the hallway…

He was covered head to toe in blood… the body of… Something… Lying dead behind him…

Dylan quickly set Marigold down and ran over to Zane, who was now wobbling over his own hooves.

Dylan looked at what Zane had… done with widened eyes. The ting was massive, it… It looked like two Fluffies were connected by their necks… With no… No head in between them…

As Dylan looked back down to the Blood soaked Stallion, he saw the Stallion’s eyes begin to close…

“Z-Zane?”

Zane scrapped his hooves on the floor after a satisfying good-poopsies.

“Oh! Missin Pictuwe-Bawks ting! Nee’ huwwy!”

Zane made his way out of the bathroom and down the hallway to see the entire housie was now dark!

“Hmm? Why aww dawk? Daddeh? Sweepie time?”

As Zane talked thru the darkness, he waddled to where he knew the Bedroom was, expecting to see his Daddeh and Marigold together on the Bed, waiting for him.

“Daddeh?”

As Zane walked thru the doorway to the bedroom, he caught the scent of something… Wrong…

“Ugh! Smeww ickie! D-Daddeh? Daddeh am 'ou otay? Why smeww wike… Wike… sniff-sniff, sniff… B-boo-boo juice?”

The scent wafted from the room into the poor stallion’s nose. Zane was a Rescue, a former Fighting Fluffy, and was familiar with the metallic scent of blood…

“Daddeh am huwties?! Nu! Daddeh! Whewe awe 'ou?! Zane wiww hewp wiff huwties!”

Zane cried, looking around the dark room, his eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness. As his eyes adjusted, Zane heard… Things… Something was moving in the darkness, and it didn’t smell like Daddeh, or Marigold… Only…

Blood.

“WHEWE AWE 'OU DADDEH?! MAWIGOWD?! HEWWO?!”

Zane called out, angry now. His mind was racing, trying to put two and two together.

‘Why was Daddeh gone?’
‘Why was Marigold gone?’
‘Why did it smell like boo-boo juice?’
‘What was moving in the dark?’

“IB DEWE AM MUNSTAH HEWE, DEN ZANE WIWW GIB WOWSTES’ HUWTIES!!! DUMMEH MUNSTAH!!! WIWW MAKE DUMMEH MUSNTAHGU FOWEBAH SWEEPIES!!!”

Zane puffed his cheeks up, taking a offensive stance, lowering his head to the floor and readying his horn.

Zane saw it. In the corner, sitting with… Another Fluffy… Or rather… Itself? Zane followed the body of the first Fluffy, and began to grow more and more confused, Zane kept following it’s body, quickly moving towards it’s neck…

The neck… Never ended… Zane’s eyes followed the neck, it quickly reaching up to the ceiling and… And back down? Down to… The other Fluffy…

“W-… What da fwuff!? 'O-OU! WHEWE AM M-MAWIGOWD?! WHEWE A-AM DADDEH?!”

Zane felt his heart quicken in pace, the utter confusion and fear, the idea of these- this THING hurting his loved ones causing a rage to burn quickly in the small Stallion’s chest.

“Zane?”

Zane’s hatred and shakiness stopped immediately as he heard the familiar voice from behind him.

Zane quickly turned to look, hoping to see his Daddeh holding Marigold, sound asleep in his arms.

Zane’s heart sank, quickly seeing nothing. Just the Hallway, and the darkness inside it.

Zane’s anger melted, his rage had been snuffed out…

Zane heard the sound of fast approaching steps…

The Stallion closed his eyes, and did the only thing a Stallion could do.

Zane charged into the hallway, hurling sparkles from his horn.

Zane closed his eyes, screaming and charging, he kept going… And going… And going…

“Zane?”

Zane opened his eyes, quickly darting his head across the room…

Zane was sitting down on Dylan’s lap. Next to Marigold… The end credits of a movie scrolling down the TV…

‘W-… Wha’ jus’… Whewe… Daddeh? M-Mawigowd?’

Zane quickly felt a wave of relief sprawl over him, wanting to quickly share the bad sweepy-time pictuwes he had had. The poor stallion was interrupted by his gut grumbling.

‘Ugh… Nee’ tu make poopies…’ Zane thought, quickly nudging his Daddeh’s arm.

“Daddeh? Zane nee’ tu gu make gud poopies!”

“Huh? Oh sure buddy, do you need me to go with you? It’s pretty dark out there.” Zane’s Daddeh asked, setting the Stallion down.

“Hmm…” Zane thought, quickly turning to the dark hallway. Zane’s mind stopped.

He saw it…

The Fluffy with no head… sitting in the darkness of the living room… just out of eyesight of Daddeh and Marigold…

“Nu… Zane am bwave fwuffy… Wiww gu bye sewf…” Zane coldly responded. “Wub 'ou Speshuw Fwend… Wiww be backsies! h-hab fun wiff pictuwe-bawks ting!” Zane called back to Marigold.

Zane didn’t look back.

Zane didn’t want Marigold or Daddeh to see it…

As Zane charged into the hallway, Zane saw the Fluffy’s mouth… The long neck cut down the middle to reveal rows of rows sharp fangs…

Once Zane was halfway down the hallway, Zane lit up his horn and lowered his head.

Zane charged…

{Sorry for the weird ass story, but this shit was inspired by like… five different things? Uh, one was Bill’s sacrifice from the Left 4 Dead Franchise [Fucking baller games] only the sacrafice goes okay and Zane lives cus fuck you. Two was Just like, Analog Horror vibes n shit. Three was because i wanted to see a Battle hardened Fluffy kill shit… I guess thats… Yeah thats it, so like three…}

oh yeah, uh

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

11 Likes

Happy New Year!

1 Like

Ah man, I kinda wanted to read more, ya know, see what happened after he charged at the uh, thing, and if Dylan would come help, aso.

Really good story, been going through your whole library lately and am loving it.