“You’re A Bad Mummah!” Chapter 5 [By MostlyNeutralbox]

Yup. Fuck Sleet. Kick her down a flight of stairs and be done with her pampered, entitled ass.

11 Likes

Erik is gonna keep her around. She was a good fluffy for a number of years. And made two alicorns. So she’s got some worth. He’s a bit of a pushover when it comes to fluffies.

9 Likes

Could you clarify which foal the breeder chose? The descriptions upon birth mention a brown earthie filly, a black alicorn colt, a gold alicorn colt, the deep brown pegasus colt, and the dark green unicorn colt. You mention that the breeder chose an alicorn filly so it’s a bit confusing.

5 Likes

I’m all for dehoofing, leaves them in constant pain when they walk. It’s a nice alternative to pillowing. Don’t need as much care. And they can’t give stompies because it would give them the worstewt owwies. Also muting, don’t need the foals to have self-esteem issues.

11 Likes

I don’t know why but no matter what a fluffy does to a poopie or alicorn I just can’t get mad. I think it’s because of the fact that they are programmed to do that

7 Likes

I should have clarified. I’ll edit it soon. The black alicorn is supposed to be a filly, and the gold alicorn is a colt.

6 Likes

It’s because all she had to do was leave them alone. She didn’t even have to love them at this point.

7 Likes

Milk bag, you got a milk bag! She deserves it she really does.

7 Likes

ok that’s fair

6 Likes

Make her be a litterpal for the alicorns and poopies

7 Likes

and with that she is irredeemable she deserves a beating until she understands

5 Likes

Ah okay. Thanks for the clarification, it makes sense now.

4 Likes

Sleet deserves to have Erik stomp on her legs with cleats for being awful.

5 Likes

Awesome addition

4 Likes

When is the next chapter, dude? I’m itching to see sleet’s fate

1 Like

Soon. I’m almost done.

2 Likes

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

1 Like

Angery

1 Like

Ah good. I was thinking… ‘if it were me I’d pillow her and sell her off to a mill right away’.

That or pillow her, neuter her, then allow people to being over the stallions or mares to get good feels from her and then tell her she isn’t getting pregnant because all her babies hate her too much.

2 Likes

Muzzle the little milkbag. She’ll serve her purpose willing or not
Former

Latter

1 Like