“You’re A Bad Mummah!” Chapter 7 [By MostlyNeutralbox]

Oh I’m sure those two could whip up something.
Sam would pick something sophisticated and carefully produced.
Will would get the fluffy stoned and watch “The Naked Gun” with it.

7 Likes

He isn’t turning into an abuser he just loves the foals and wants Justice for what Sleet did . Or that is what i think

4 Likes

I actually do want to do that. How would we go about that?

3 Likes

We could do a sort of ‘email to the shelter’ thing, the story starts with that, Sam sends a package back and your next part starts with getting the package?

4 Likes

I sense a beginning of a beautiful friendship here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright. Should I send a private message about how that email would go?

2 Likes

Yuup

3 Likes

If it were me, and the mare was not improving, and I still thought she was a threat and too much of a pain to be around, I’d send her to a shelter. Honestly those foals are way more important. And she’s proven to be dangerous to them, so really she should either be in a home where she’s the only fluffy, or she should be turned into milkbag to be useful.

3 Likes

Shelter is just a roundabout death sentence, by incinerator, Abuser, other Fluffies, or shitty staff.

Better off letting her keep her legs and releasing her outside. Still likely death, but a chance of her raising alitter of Foals that natural selection will favor mutations in, strengthening all Fluffies.

3 Likes

Sleet made alicorns. I might de-voice if the screaming continued. Definately would take the milk and let her see me pour it down the drain.

Given the price of alicorns I’d put up with it

2 Likes

would you be terribly offended if I turned this into a comic in a not so far away future?

3 Likes

I would love and encourage it. Make sure you send me a link when it’s done. I’d love to see it.

3 Likes

Dude’s too much of a doormat to devoice the bitch.

3 Likes

Idk I mean he did have her pillowed. Maybe he will eventually get tired of her bitching who knows. I sense an abuser streak growing in Erik

2 Likes

Slowly its growing. He still loves the little foals, but he’s seeing Sleet is a total bitch.

1 Like

Is this the final part of the series?

1 Like

No. There’s still more to come.

2 Likes

I would say Erik did try to discipline the mare, and teach her. However, sounds like she is a lost cause, Erik has been patient and gave her adequate chances to not be mean.
Erik doesn’t like to hurt the fluffies, but the mare’s stubborn behavior is terrible.
Honestly, after her next litter- I would prob euthanize the mare as a mercy. No sense in wasting resources, time and love when she doesn’t deserve it- especially when it sounds like Erik gave her unconditional love.

3 Likes

I hope she learns her errors and love all her babies

1 Like

Honestly he tried. You can lead a fluffy to knowledge but you can’t make it think.
Former

Latter

1 Like