“You’re A Bad Mummah!” Chapter 8 [By MostlyNeutralbox]

Please don’t.

2 Likes

You are correct. Erik was too indulgent and spoiled Sleet. Now it’s too late to reverse it all.

7 Likes

Sorry, but this is an abuse story. I do have a hugbox story also going on. But in this one, Sleet is not going to end up happy.

8 Likes

Sorry I’m not trying to sound like an annoying hugbox

4 Likes

Everything is fine, calm down.

4 Likes

It’s fine. Just letting you know it’s not a happy ending. At least not for Sleet. The foals are likely to turn out fine…so long as they behave.

6 Likes

Love the story. Wonder what’s going to happen to sleet?

2 Likes

gotta say…slet seems to prouduce good foals why not just keep breeding her?

3 Likes

Really unfortunate that Sleet was bred early, and now is suffering for her owner’s mistake.
I hope Erik owns up to this, and doesn’t make her suffer more.
Fluffies are a bit weird morality wise as they are aware of good/bad, and divine punishment is super satisfying.

Really enjoying your writing!

2 Likes

Hopefully he only takes Brownie and Sleet. Because I have a feeling they’ll try to take them all if he brings the rest.

4 Likes

The clinic is going to fix brownies leg in exchange for sleets eggs. Apparently adding a leg and doing PT is expensive lol

1 Like

I binged this series until now. and im really enjoying it. the only thing that makes me think is the eirk might be going a bit hard of Sleet. I know that may sound crazy but I mean i was a bit shocked when she was pillowed, that was fair but i feel it was a bit cruel to breed her again and then deny her the chance to be a mother and THEN give her to a lab to harvest her eggs and fix her. 100% I get it that Steel may not forever be a bitch mare but I think either we need to see her do something really bad again to show she hasn’t mellowed out or changed since the pillowing. it’s even said she didn’t notice the alicorn so maybe she can be reformed, i’dk, i’m just enjoying the story and am starting to empathize with sleet.

1 Like

I was actually glad Erik pillowed Sleet. Too often does an owner give them a chance to change only for them to do something even worse. I think Erik could see that she wasn’t going to change her ways towards her first litter and made the smart, all be it sad, choice to pillow her so she didn’t either severely hurt the rest of her first brood, or out right kill them while he wasn’t looking or wasn’t there to stop her.

1 Like

I love that be let Sleet see the babies, but not have any contact with them. That’s gotta make it sting a hundred times worse for her. She had it coming. Can’t wait to see what happens next!

2 Likes

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is a “head bag”?

1 Like

I would adopt and pay in cash, she has good offspring and is already pillowed, I have a place for her in a story, how much?

2 Likes

It’s basically a bag that goes over the head with an adjustable neck. Its to deprive them of sight and hearing as punishment or for other reasons.

1 Like

Sorry, but she’s not gonna go to anyone. Erik is gonna punish her real bad. Maybe after he’s done? I haven’t decided her final fate quite yet.

2 Likes

but your going to take her eggs first?

Almost sounds like she’s rehabilitating. Too late unfortunately.
Former

Latter

1 Like