“You’re A Bad Mummah!” Chapter 9 [By MostlyNeutralbox]

Chapter 9 Sterilization

Today was the day. Sleet would get fixed, and Brownie…she’d get a new leg. Erik was completely aware it would take from a different fluffy. But he didn’t care so much anymore. It was for his sweetheart of a fluffy. In fact…he was looking forward to having Sleet back. He’d felt a darkness in him when he sorry sticked Sleet. He wanted to try more. Start slow, but see how he liked the world of abuse. It wasn’t like Sleet was trying to be good anymore…so that made it okay, right? As long as he loved the other fluffies? He was only hurting a bad fluffy. That made it all better.

No. He couldn’t throw away all the memories he had of him and Sleet. Maybe fixing her would fix the bitch mare syndrome? He sighed. He could only hope. Though…he’d noticed something. Sleet didn’t seem to have noticed the dark blue foal was an alicorn. Erik hadn’t even let them close to Sleet, worried that she’d try to do something. Maybe he’d test it after she was fixed. He thought he’d gotten her to not fear alicorns. She had no problem breeding with them. Unless she was truly so dense she hadn’t noticed. It was possible.

The drive was…somewhat pleasant. He had put on a marathon of Sesame Street for the rest of the foals. The four older ones. He’d been informed FluffTV was not so good for fluffies. How the hell? At least he had some DVDs of that show.

He had the chirpy incubator and a foal carrying case for Brownie up front. Brownie occasionally talked to Erik, but mostly talked to her little chirpy siblings. Erik had names picked out for the four but he would wait until they were walkie talkie babbehs to give them names.

Sleet was in the back in a carrier. She was whining about it being a sorry box. Erik had explained to her once, but it wasn’t getting through her head. He’d ignored her after and turned on the radio. His phone was connected and he played the kid’s playlist, singing along with Brownie. She didn’t know much at all, but she was trying. She apparently liked ‘You Are My Sunshine’ the most. The chirpies occasionally made noise, but they were nice and warm in their incubator and had the auto feeders if they got hungry.

He got to the desk, checking in for his appointment. His only request for how they treated Sleet was that she’s not in the wan die loop and she has no visible marks. With that, he left, promising Brownie it would only be a few days. He told Sleet he’d be back then as well. He’d let her heal up there and pick them up at the same time. It was a long drive, after all.

When Erik got home, he checked on his other older foals. They’d been very good, pooping in the litter box and playing nice. He had to remind them Browine would be away a few days and she would come back with a new leg. He was excited to see it as well. He hoped Brownie didn’t mind even if the color was a little bit off.

The next few days were full of happiness. Erik didn’t have to worry about Sleet, and played with the little foals. They toddled around happily, babbling. Erik went over the ABC song with them. There was a mat with the letters. He went over them with the foals, even if he didn’t know how far they’d get. The alicorns were making progress with letters, it seemed.

Finally it was time to pick them up. Erik was excited. Brownie would be a little unstable, he was warned, but she would be able to walk. Now it was just getting used to having a leg again. She’d learned to walk with only three legs, after all. Now she had to balance differently. It was a long drive, and again he’d taken the chirpies. They were close to opening their eyes, he knew. They were also trying to be more adventurous. The one he planned to call Cloudy was the sploring babbeh. She made it the farthest of all of them, from one end of the incubation tank to the other.

Erik was as thrilled to see Brownie as she was to see him.

“DADDEH!” She cried, and tried to run. She stumbled, but waddled over to him. Erik gave Brownie a big hug to his chest, and felt both her legs hugging him.

“Daddeh, daddeh, wook! Bwownie haf nyu weggie!” She waved it to him. The color was ever so slightly off, but she didn’t seem to mind. It was just a hair lighter.

“I see. It’s a very pretty leggie for a very pretty fluffy.” Erik said. “You’ve been practicing walking, right?” He asked, knowing the answer.

“Yus! Nice wadies an mistahs haf Bwownie du walkies. It hawd, but Bwownie du it fo daddeh.”

Erik smiled. “You’re a sweetheart, Brownie. Now you can run like any other fluffy.” He said. “Your siblings will be so happy.” He coaxed her into her carrier so they could go home.

Next Sleet was brought out. The pillow fluffy did not look like she’d had a good time. She looked like she’d been crying quite a lot. They must have punished her quite a lot.

“D-daddeh! Seet SU sowwy! Miss daddeh! Munstas gib huwties an say nu mowe babbehs. FOWEVA.” the pillow fluffy sobbed and tried to wiggle her way over to him.

Erik’s heart melted a bit. “I missed you too, Sleet.” He said, and gave her a hug. “I’m glad you’re sorry.” he said. She was using her name…that was a good sign. Maybe it meant she changed just a little bit. “It’s true they made it so you can’t have babbehs anymore. But you’ve already got babbehs of your own. You were mean to them. Sleet, you even hurt your one babbeh.” He said. Sleet had started to cry again. Erik sighed. “You can be in the room with me. Maybe you’ll learn to love them.” He said. Though it would also serve as a punishment if she never learned. She’d see Erik lavishing them with love and attention.

He put Sleet into her carrying case, and took them both to the car, having paid for Sleet’s fixing. He was glad to have them both back. He missed Brownie. And Sleet, to an extent. He drove home, watching Brownie being a dancie babbeh at red lights. She was adorable, and glad to have a new leggie, even if it was still sore.

Finally he was home. He took in the chirpies and Brownie first. Sleet was taken into the room, but Erik made sure she was on her bed so she couldn’t move around. The foals could approach her, but she could not wiggle or inchworm her way to them. The chirpie incubator was in sight, but out of reach. Erik watched the reunion of Brownie with her siblings. She pounced out, and very nearly fell over, but she righted herself. “Bwownie is aww weggie fwuffy!” She declared, showing off the new leg. She went on her rear, and did her dancing to show them. Many compliments were given to Brownie. The fluffy seemed so proud to have all four legs again.

Goldenrod approached, sniffing. “Weggie nu same cowor. Smew diffent.” he commented, tilting his head.

“Weggie was fwom otta fwuffy. Was mean babbeh. Tuwn into smawty. Dey give weggie to Bwownie.” she explained.

Erik nodded. “That’s right. A little babbeh turned mean, and his legs left him. It decided to attach itself to Brownie.” He pet her head. “Because she’s such a good girl and needed a leg.” He saw Midnight looked over at Sleet, perhaps remembering they were told Sleet was so bad her legs left. He brought their attention to her. “This is Sleet. You guys remember her? She wants to be a good fluffy again. So I invited her to watch us. Be nice to her, okay?”

He received a chorus of “Otay!”s. If only they could all be this amicable and agreeable.

It was only two days later he heard the fluffies calling. Specifically Spot.

“Daddeh! Daddeh! Babbehs am openin see-pwaces!” he called, prancing in place a little.

Erik dashed from his computer to the safe room. He wanted to be there. He grinned to see the first one opening their eyes. The alicorn colt, as expected. It chirped, his eyes black like obsidian. “D-daddeh? Wuv.” It yawned, blinking sleepily. It looked like it wanted to go back to sleep. A bit of a lazy thing. He hadn’t seemed to move much.

“Yeah…I’m your daddeh.” It was no less emotional the second time. Erik had also made sure a daddeh song was playing for the chirpies. Same as for the older foals.

The young colt closed his eyes, apparently content to go back to sleep.

Next was the red filly with white stripes. “Wuv. Miwk?” She asked, looking around. Her gaze landed on the big person in front of her. “Daddeh?” She asked. Her eyes were candy pink.

Erik smiled and nodded. “Yes. I’m your daddeh, filly.” He told her, giving her pets. She let her and her brother sniff her hand, remembering his scent. He’d handled them plenty so they’d know his scent and touch by the time they opened their eyes. He talked to them often, even if they likely couldn’t understand.

The girl went back to her searching for milk, and sucked at the auto feeder’s teat.

Third was the biggest of the lot. The orange-yellow pegasus colt. He was blinking away the blurriness. His eyes were hazel, but close to orange. Especially when the light hit. “Daddeh?!” He had caught the scent, and looked up at his daddeh with a toothless smile.

Erik lifted the large little one. “That’s right, little guy.” He said.

“Wuv upsies!” The little one cheered, waving his pudgy little hooves. Erik gave him a little tickle on his tummy then set him down in time for the final one to open her eyes.

She was reminiscent of Sleet, but blue instead of grey. And a pegasus. She was the adventurous one, already trying to drawn towards her daddeh. “Wuv daddeh!” She exclaimed. Erik let her crawl, then picked her up to give her upsies as well.

“Wheee! Wuv upsies! Am fwying!”

Erik grinned. “Only around humans, okay? Human magic lets fluffies fly.” He had drilled that into all the winged fluffies whether they were pegasus or alicorn. Just so they knew not to go jumping off anything.

“How would you all like names?” He asked. Immediately they all snapped to attention. Even the two who’d been content to stay by the incubator. Erik grinned. He lightly pet the dark alicorn’s head. “You are named Knight.” He told the alicorn. It brightened quite a lot.

“Wuv nyu namsies, daddeh.” His tail wagged, and he stayed laying. Erik could tell he’d likely be a lap fluffy. Content to lay on the owner’s lap and watch TV with them.

He looked over to the filly who’s been second to open her eyes. Red with white stripes. Easy. “You will be Peppermint.” He told her. “We can call you Pep for short.”

“Pep wuv nyu namsies!” She exclaimed before going back to feeding.

Erik made a silent note to remember to watch her weight, especially when it came to weaning them off milk.

He turned to the biggest of the lot. “You’re Sunrise.” He said. “And we can call you Sun for short. Or Rise.” The colors reminded him of sunrise.

“Sunwise wuv namsies!” He tried to prance, but he was still too young to properly do it, and ended up falling with a little ‘owie!’

Erik was quick to pick him up and soothe him. “You got a little excited there.” He told him.

Finally it was the pegasus filly. She’d been practically shaking in excitement. She was certainly hyper. “I didn’t forget you. Your name will be Cloud.” Her blue fur with the white spots remainder him of the sky with clouds. Especially with those wings.

“Wuv namsies! Wuv daddeh!” She cried, trying to hop around in place, but was still too uncoordinated. She had to be steadied by Erik.

“Have you four noticed your siblings?” He asked, and directed their attention to their five older siblings. He introduced each on in turn. Goldenrod had sat, puffing up proudly. Midnight had tossed her growing mane. Brownie gave a wave with her new leggie. Spot did a light trot in a circle like show horse. Camo smiled shyly at them, giving a tiny wave. The older siblings came forward to give huggies to the smaller ones, telling them they loved them.

Erik remembered Sleet, and brought her in after. He told them their names, and Sleet looked tearful. She hadn’t been there for the naming.

“Pwetty namsies.” She whispered. Clearly she wished she’d been able to name them. She wanted to see the pretty babbehs. She wished she’d been able to name them and feed them. She wanted to give licky cleanies to the little foals. But dummeh daddeh hadn’t let her get close to her pretty babbehs. Not after the dummeh babbehs and munsta babbehs. The dummeh poopie babbeh even got a new weggie when she got none! She couldn’t even have babbehs anymore! It was all their fault.

Erik was unaware of Sleet’s cruel thoughts as he took pictures of the new little ones. He knew that he could make a lot off of them. He’d make sure they went to hugbox homes. He may have bad thoughts about Sleet, but the children shouldn’t have to suffer for it.

Of course things went downhill a few days later. Erik had been helping comfort Cloudy after a block from her tower fell on her head. It was a foal safe block, but it still fell right on her face. Poor thing. Erik was telling her that she was fine. There were no marks.

Meanwhile Knight decided to go up to the no leggie fluffy. He was curious about her. She cooed over them a lot, calling them ‘pwetty babbehs’ but she didn’t like his older siblings. He went over to her, sniffing her lightly. “Yu smeww wike bwuddas an sissies…” he remarked. He nuzzled her a bit.

Sleet had been so happy when one of her pretty babbehs come up to her and sniffed her. Her tail wagged. Maybe she could finally cuddle her babbehs and get huggies! She liked the babbeh called Knight. He had such pretty wingies. However, when he nuzzled her, she froze. What was on his head. She jerked her head away, which caused her babbeh to look at her and tilt his head. There it was! A pointie! He was… “MUNSTA BABBEH!” Sleet screamed in terror. The munsta froze and stared at her. Sleet was angry. He tried to trick her and get close. “Gu way, munsta!” She tried to bite at him, but only got his barely grown mane. She yanked her head to the side, a patch of fur coming out.

“SCREEEEE!” Knight screamed, and ran away from the monster fluffy. No wonder daddeh said she was a bad fluffy! He hurt! He ran right to daddeh, sobbing his little eyes out.

Erik had flinched as he heard the cry of ‘munsta babbeh’. Dammit, Sleet. He looked over, thinking all she could do was scream, but then she tried to bite Knight! She ripped some of his fur off! He caught Knight as he ran to him, and checked him over. Only a small bald patch which was bleeding a bit. “Oh, Knight…” he said. “Don’t worry. I’ll deal with this.” He cradled Knight in one hand, and grabbed Sleet roughly by the other.

“Bad upsies! Nu wike!” Sleet cried.

Erik ignored her, and headed to the bathroom. Sleet was deposited in the tub. Knight was set on the counter. Erik gently dabbed at the blood on Knight’s back, and got some of the healing gel. He gently smeared it over the bald spot. “There you go.” He said gently. He cradled the sniffling foal as he carried him back into the safe room. “Go play with your siblings, okay? I have to go deal with the bad fluffy.” Erik said.

As he went into the bathroom, he was furious. Sleet had been showing favoritism to the foals she thought of as prettier, even after being sterilized. He thought even if she like them, she’d never attack them. And then she did. At least it wasn’t as severe as what had been done to Brownie. It was clear that she couldn’t be trusted around the babbehs, though. Not even when he was in the room. She would have to be behind bars of some mind. Maybe he could make a sorry box, but like a jail. He would have to go to that abuse website again. But for now…

Erik grabbed the sorry stick, and held Sleet’s tail up. He had it so he was holding her by the tail, her nose just brushing the bottom of the tub. He’d put on rubber gloves, anticipating there would be some mess. Not the latex gloves that just covered the hand. No, these were the long rubber dishwashing gloves. They could take some shit. Fluffy shit, that is. He brought the sorry stick down on her. He was aiming for her stomach, but Sleet was wiggling and whining, so it ended up hitting her teat.

“SCREEEE! OWIES! WHY HUWT FWUFFY! FWUFFY SOWWY!”

Erik knew she was lying. She used her name. “You’re lying to me.” He said. He smacked again, this time getting a hit on her sensitive stomach. The crotchtit he’d hit was turning bright red already.

“OWIES! HUUHUUU!” Sleet cried. She’d pissed herself in fear and it ran down her fluff. “Nu smeww pwetty!” She whined, farting a few times. She was probably close to shitting.

“Wouldn’t want that on my hands. Even if I’ve got gloves.” Erik said. He switched his grip, squeezing her stomach until she voided her bowels. He then went back to his grip, letting her snout drag through the liquid shit that went towards the drain.

“Nuu! Nu wike poopies! Nu am poopie fwuffy!” Sleet whined.

Erik swatted Sleet’s behind a few times. One accidentally hit her asshole, which made her screech harder. He went a little harsher, and decided to give swats to her stumps. Each stump got two swats. He might have continued farther if he didn’t hear Sleet. Chirps. He looked close at her. Her eyes were closed, and she shivered and chirped. Damn. He went too far. Erik felt a twinge of guilt, and he laid her down in the tub. He rinsed her off, though it was with cold water, and dried her. He didn’t speak as he did this task. He laid her into her bed in the closet and closed the door with a sigh. He didn’t want to…but it had to be done. Sleet was clearly still in full bitch mode. He just hoped he didn’t have to do anything worse.

85 Likes

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Sleet really is a bad fluffy. I wonder what will happen next? I like the jail cell idea. I would advise against literpaling her…for now. I would think its not a good idea to train foals to shit in another fluffies face. Especially since Eric is looking for hugboxer homes for them.

Why did Sleet start chirping though? The punishment wasn’t even that bad! I think its a trick! Did you turn on the lights in the closet when you put her in there, just in case it wasn’t a trick? I’d recommend getting a camera for the closet, and a microphone. Try to fuck with her mind while shes sleeping or play propaganda over the radio. If she is trying to trick Erik, then I think numming poopies is a suitable punishment. If you talk shit you have to eat it! xDxD.

This is probably my favorite series on the site right now ngl. Sending good vibrations through the internet to you <3.

19 Likes

It was because he went for the stumps. Pillow fluffs are VERY sensitive about them. And he was dragging her face through her own poop. And rarely got sorry sticked before this. Remember, she was a spoiled, rarely punished fluffy.

I’m with you on the litter pall thing. The pillowing is so she can’t stomp the others. The psychological torment is a good idea, though.

19 Likes

I would recommend going with some psychological reprogramming via constant videos of happy and loved alicorns and “poopie” babies and/or audio of behavioral training about loving all fluffies. Spliced in with home videos of her own foals happily playing and loving each other.

It will either reprogram her some or drive her crazy.

9 Likes

Unfortunately at this point she’s irredeemable. Make her into a litter pal or milk bag her. At this point those are the only options outside of an abuse pillow.

5 Likes

Literpaling is a bad idea right now. Not good to teach foals to shit on other fluffies if u want to sell them. Milkbagging might work, especially if done to another mares babbies. Have to plug the asshole and the yapper first tho. Although the alicorns might sense something is wrong with the milkie places if they start huuhuuing.

4 Likes

I didn’t say it was for THOSE foals…I mean, The Nursery is always looking for more milk bag candidates (took Rosa (Arabica’s mother) there and sold her for about $500) and he’d be rid of a bitch mare.

4 Likes

$500 for a milkbag?!?!? damn i wish fluffies were real now. I could make my months salary in one day!

3 Likes

That was because Rosa gave birth to an alicorn and I guess that makes the milk more fortified or something. I didn’t dwell on the specifics but Arabica was already close to two months old at the time so her bitch mother had to go.

4 Likes

Cattle prod application behind ears should fix her…

3 Likes

There’s always the old standby of putting together a quiet ‘fun room’ where Erik can go late at night and alleviate yourself of the burden Sleet’s been laying upon him.

He might want to check out The Abuser’s WebGuide. Especially the episode on bitch-mare syndrome.

4 Likes

I figured Sleet would hurt one of her babbehs again. I would do a little bit of psychological abuse myself by buying stuffed munsta and poopie babbehs to put in the room with Sleet just out of reach, so it drives her insane knowing that is surrounded by the things she dispises, and the foals could use them as stuffy friends too. Two birds, one stone approach.

4 Likes

its sad, i think she should be rehomed or just destroyed. nothing will change her, from her own thoughts she will plan to hurt the older foals. If it was me, at this point id just hand her over to somone else or have her put down due to the amount of damage and nothing changing. but i dont want the story to end, really enjoying this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Has Erik considered dye? “No am people fluffy” we can fix that.

3 Likes

He wants her to love the bad colored foals. Punishing her by making her that color defeats the purpose of it.

3 Likes

It might give her perspective, or not she does not seem that bright.

4 Likes

I just binged this whole series. This is top tier stuff. I’m a huge sucker for a slow burn, and you do a great job of giving gravity to every event in your story. It makes the world of Fluffies seem very believable. Great work!

3 Likes

I can’t believe I didn’t comment here. I’d just kill her right then and there. She’s absolutely useless at this point, nothing but a problem and never underestimate a pillow still being dangerous, either through somehow crushing a foal or biting them. Not to mention psychological stuff.

Really I’m too impatient for long term abuse. With all those foals to care for, who has time to worry about that bitch.

2 Likes

Hopeless. She’ll have to be completely torn apart to be safe. May as well not bother.
Former

Latter

2 Likes