Your First Fluffy (AMDk7)

Oh that one !
I know that one , never saw the first page untill now though.
A pretty memorable and very brutal introduction to fluffies.

3 Likes

it was the click… i’m not ashamed

9 Likes

A lot of the newer fluffy folk have come here by the click.
Can’t say i ever watched any of those vids, because i was already initiated by lurking the booru.

2 Likes

I found magentas smarty party while browsing reddit, and dove right in

2 Likes

Oh that also sounds very familair.

1 Like

I don’t remember what the very first one was, but I remember a couple that hooked my interest and made me want to make fluffy things.

There was a comic of a purple fluffy that smelled sketties and found a giant moustrap, and got snapped in it. There was also a fluffy being made to stand in a corner which had the same effect as the sorry box.

I can’t remember who they were by.

Mortis Goes Outside is still one of my favourites from early on. I fucking love it. Zipties is another that stood out.

2 Likes

This is becoming a theme, but that really sounds familiar the one with the fluffy standing in the corner too.
Pretty sure MarcusMaximus drew something like that.

Its a shame @SHADOWSTEIN is away and that here is no part 3.
Those comics are both wholesome as fuck and brutal as fuck.
No idea how they do it.

1 Like

This is the corner one.

Exactly this, and I think that pretty much encapsulates why I felt the draw.

8 Likes

Thats exactly the one I had in mind.

3 Likes

Honestly, I can’t remember exactly which one I saw first, but it is a safe bet it was drawn by Artist-Kun. “Alice” by Spoosh also sticks out.

The first ones that really stuck with me were from Ginger Fig. I LOVE the emotion that they invoke. The fear, the loss, the despair. Such an excellent job conveying emotion and making them feel alive.

Then there was Quickhorn. There is a toss-up between Quickhorn and GF for my favorite artist, but Quickhorn definitely has a much larger body of work to admire. The eyes, especially, are so good in Quickhorn’s work. This is one of my favorites from Quickhorn

4 Likes

Honestly all of those are really good introductions to fluffies.
But imagine, in the future any one of us can be somebodies first fluffy.

2 Likes

When I got started with them, there was significantly less variety than there is now. In the Decade-long gap between my interest in the community, it became filled with dozens of great artists and all different styles of fluffy.

It helps that free/cheap drawing software has improved greatly during those intervening years. MS paint is no longer the only choice haha.

I would be honored if one of my stories was a first look for someone.

2 Likes

Yeah we got so many amazing and talented artist here, it’s honestly a bit crazy.
Even crazier is that everybody here is a warm open person.
We are not the raging assholes or potential serialkillers others would like to believe.

Fluffies is more akin to HTF to me

And personally i woudl love it if somebody encounter my kitsune fluffy Rambo and loves the ever loving fuck out of him.

1 Like

I mean, speak for yourself.

The only thing stopping me from hunting pedophiles for sport is the government.

LOL JK

PS: “Lol JK” added only for legal reasons ; )

1 Like

Ziptie was actually my first one, of course in a Click video xD I think he first found it in a different video on some other sub, and because it intrigued me I went to another video of his recommended by youtube that covered FC exclusively~

3 Likes

The only thing stopping you is not having a way to not leave a trace, and being 100% sure you’re delivering it to someone who deserves it

1 Like

The first ones I saw were the classic Egor Alexiev (spelling?) animations while browsing the gore tag of derpi booru. I didn’t really see any lore or other categories until I found fluffy booru literally days before it shut down. I think I found the reddit and community website by pure luck.

1 Like

There is lots of lore nowadays.
Shared lore and personal lore.
I try to keep both balanced with my rat horsies.

1 Like

I first saw it on the click, but when I looked into it, I found comics I really liked. Bad roomie’s stuff was so cute, and I loved the tragedy of sad box comics like sturvingFAM Part 4 (+ 1 -3 recap) (Art by:gr1m_1) - #24 by caiman this one. and especially Magenta Demons smarty party. It’s kind of sad haw many artist left, but I appreciate all they’ve done, and that they’re art live in the archive accounts.
<3 I love this community, in all its strange, beautiful, sad, fucked up ways.

1 Like

God, I don’t even remember my first fluffy image that I ran into… It was such a long time ago.

I know I still get a hell of a giggle out of the old “fluffy pony drowned” shitposts from a good while back. I saw one yesterday and it got me good.

1 Like