Your First Fluffy (AMDk7)

Consider this post a companion piece to @Virgil 's What's in it for You? Why do you come back to fluffies?
When reading the replies I started wondering what people’s first fluffy encounter was.

What pictures of story they read or saw that got them hooked like a cenobite in to this weird little subset of a fandom\community.

Post or link yours if you can.
Unfortunately I can’t post my first fluffy encounter because that was a comic by Gingerfig who is DNP.
But i’m sure you know what comic I mean ( took place in a jail )

5 Likes

It was this comic by Gr1m.
I couldn’t get over at how unapologetically violent and brutal it was.
It got me curious enough to read the next comic in the thread, and the next one, and so on until I wanted to know all about fluffies.

5 Likes

Oh that one !
I know that one , never saw the first page untill now though.
A pretty memorable and very brutal introduction to fluffies.

3 Likes

it was the click… i’m not ashamed

9 Likes

A lot of the newer fluffy folk have come here by the click.
Can’t say i ever watched any of those vids, because i was already initiated by lurking the booru.

2 Likes

I found magentas smarty party while browsing reddit, and dove right in

2 Likes

Oh that also sounds very familair.

1 Like

I don’t remember what the very first one was, but I remember a couple that hooked my interest and made me want to make fluffy things.

There was a comic of a purple fluffy that smelled sketties and found a giant moustrap, and got snapped in it. There was also a fluffy being made to stand in a corner which had the same effect as the sorry box.

I can’t remember who they were by.

Mortis Goes Outside is still one of my favourites from early on. I fucking love it. Zipties is another that stood out.

2 Likes

This is becoming a theme, but that really sounds familiar the one with the fluffy standing in the corner too.
Pretty sure MarcusMaximus drew something like that.

Its a shame @SHADOWSTEIN is away and that here is no part 3.
Those comics are both wholesome as fuck and brutal as fuck.
No idea how they do it.

1 Like

This is the corner one.

Exactly this, and I think that pretty much encapsulates why I felt the draw.

8 Likes

Thats exactly the one I had in mind.

3 Likes

Honestly, I can’t remember exactly which one I saw first, but it is a safe bet it was drawn by Artist-Kun. “Alice” by Spoosh also sticks out.

The first ones that really stuck with me were from Ginger Fig. I LOVE the emotion that they invoke. The fear, the loss, the despair. Such an excellent job conveying emotion and making them feel alive.

Then there was Quickhorn. There is a toss-up between Quickhorn and GF for my favorite artist, but Quickhorn definitely has a much larger body of work to admire. The eyes, especially, are so good in Quickhorn’s work. This is one of my favorites from Quickhorn

4 Likes

Honestly all of those are really good introductions to fluffies.
But imagine, in the future any one of us can be somebodies first fluffy.

2 Likes

When I got started with them, there was significantly less variety than there is now. In the Decade-long gap between my interest in the community, it became filled with dozens of great artists and all different styles of fluffy.

It helps that free/cheap drawing software has improved greatly during those intervening years. MS paint is no longer the only choice haha.

I would be honored if one of my stories was a first look for someone.

2 Likes

Yeah we got so many amazing and talented artist here, it’s honestly a bit crazy.
Even crazier is that everybody here is a warm open person.
We are not the raging assholes or potential serialkillers others would like to believe.

Fluffies is more akin to HTF to me

And personally i woudl love it if somebody encounter my kitsune fluffy Rambo and loves the ever loving fuck out of him.

1 Like

I mean, speak for yourself.

The only thing stopping me from hunting pedophiles for sport is the government.

LOL JK

PS: “Lol JK” added only for legal reasons ; )

1 Like

Ziptie was actually my first one, of course in a Click video xD I think he first found it in a different video on some other sub, and because it intrigued me I went to another video of his recommended by youtube that covered FC exclusively~

3 Likes

The only thing stopping you is not having a way to not leave a trace, and being 100% sure you’re delivering it to someone who deserves it

1 Like

The first ones I saw were the classic Egor Alexiev (spelling?) animations while browsing the gore tag of derpi booru. I didn’t really see any lore or other categories until I found fluffy booru literally days before it shut down. I think I found the reddit and community website by pure luck.

1 Like

There is lots of lore nowadays.
Shared lore and personal lore.
I try to keep both balanced with my rat horsies.

1 Like