Your First Fluffy (AMDk7)

I first saw it on the click, but when I looked into it, I found comics I really liked. Bad roomie’s stuff was so cute, and I loved the tragedy of sad box comics like sturvingFAM Part 4 (+ 1 -3 recap) (Art by:gr1m_1) - #24 by caiman this one. and especially Magenta Demons smarty party. It’s kind of sad haw many artist left, but I appreciate all they’ve done, and that they’re art live in the archive accounts.
<3 I love this community, in all its strange, beautiful, sad, fucked up ways.

1 Like

God, I don’t even remember my first fluffy image that I ran into… It was such a long time ago.

I know I still get a hell of a giggle out of the old “fluffy pony drowned” shitposts from a good while back. I saw one yesterday and it got me good.

1 Like

Someone posted this in a jojo community

Made me think for days about what the fook was that, and after some search I discovered the booru

5 Likes

My true introduction to the community was the scoota-fluff comic, and the Loft, Hence my love of cannibals and other strange/fucked up fluffs, but ngl the reason I began interacting with the community was because The Click’s video reminded me there’s still fellow degenerates creating content and cultivating this lovely(and twisted) little community

1 Like

You got a source for that? I like the art style.

Yes, let me look it up for a moment.

Edit artist is Disintegral.
Their art doesn’t appear to be on FC

1 Like

Disintegral

1 Like

The click. It seemed intresting, and well, here we are.

yeah he got me too.

I was recruited because of the click, but I distinctly remember the comic/two panel image that made me want to seek out fluffies. The first part is of a very well drawn fluffy that seemed a bit more MLP than fluffies we see normally. It was a new mummah cooing to her foals and it was very sweet. Then in the next panel she is being kicked by someone as they scream at her “NO HUGBOX FOR YOU SLUT”. I sadly have not seen the image since, but that was my first encounter with fluffies and made me want to learn more

I know exactly what picture that is

Would you be able to find it?

I can give a try.
If i am right the artist is @babbehteef .

Thank you so much!

Correction
The artist is agnostic.

Edit : and its been found.

This buzzfeed article.

At first fluffy abuse disgusted me and confused me, because why would someone draw stuff so needlessly violent? Now I get it; It can similar to watching a horror movie. You get a shiver down your spine watching the poor creatures suffer, or you root for the villain. It can also be similar to vent art where you take your frustrations out on fluffies, or seeing them go through something you went through feels cathartic and you feel not alone in suffering.

Same here.

This might sound weird, but it wasn’t a story, picture, or some body talking about fluffies that got me hook. It was me looking at a few pictures and being an edgie bitch wondering if there were already lab grown fluffies that ate other fluffies.

Just post what you have.

If we don’t have proper permissions we’ll put it into storage

And we’ll continue to ask for permission to host the work.

Many creators have forgotten we even exist.

Alright then.

That’s the one @anon9416460 was looking for.

5 Likes