Your First Fluffy (AMDk7)

That is absolutely MarcusMaximus.
I have the uncolored version here

6 Likes

Alice for me as well

https://fluffy-community.com/t/alice-by-spoosh/6142

TV Tropes introduced me to the site. Beyond that, IDK which of these was first, but I remember reading The Garden, Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd, and Fourth of July very early on in my trip down the rabbit hole.

I cannot find it, and I will give great thanks to anyone who can, but it was a comic about brushing a fluffies teeth and then forcing them to drink orange juice. It is my favorite abuse post, I love it so much.

It’s not very familair to me.
Can you tell me more ?

That’s really it. Three panels I think, one of the fluffy getting it’s teeth brushed, one of it happily smiling, one of someone holding it down and pouring orange juice into its mouth. I don’t remember what color it was or anything. I think I may have it saved on Reddit.

found it! Brushie brushie by wetfluff!

7 Likes

Wow that’s fast.
Glad to be able to help out.

1 Like

Argh fuck I can taste it

Same!

1 Like

Literally found out about it thanks to 4chan.

I’m going to share something a bit different.

A lot of people have been sharing what was their first fluffy, and I know that the first comic about fluffies that got me to find out the fandom was this comic by Quickhorn. , that being the Snowflake comic. But the example for me is too similar to the others mentioned in this thread, which have been either abuse or sad oriented.

So I’m going to talk about the fluffy that got me interested in fluffies as something more. And that’s the story of one specific green foal. That story remains to be one of my favourites and inspiration, as it had a character I empathized with. It was from there that I discovered the greater genre of hugbox, and found that there were and still ARE artists who love fluffies for the way are, flaws and all, and didn’t see them as stress relief or as something to mock.

So yes, the quickhorn’s Sowflake is technically my first fluffy. But @Carpdime 's Avocado was what got me to truly join and stay.

1 Like

The Quickhorn link doesn’t work for some reason.
I am not sure why i stayed lurking on the booru beyond the HTF like dark humor.
Or why I lean to both hugbox and abuse.
With nothing in between.
Maybe it’s because of artists like Agnostic or Gmonty, whose art and vicious content made me feel pity for the poor fluffies.

Fluffies should have flaws if they don’t have them they are not fluffies.

1 Like

Hooo, late on this, But my first fluffy was from that gay roommate, first comic was manners, and then what REALLY got me into fluffies was “When winter comes so does karma” by neko?

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/iufg10/bad_henry_wolfram_sparks/

It was posted on a forum I frequent for shock value and was my introduction to fluffies.

So this was a long time ago, but i remember my first fluffy post i saw was on a chan thread and it was a moronbox post about a smarty and his herd threatening biggest hurties and forever sleepies to a advertising board of a italian chef with a plate of sketti in his hand, this was in the middle of winter so nuturelly being dumb the smarty did this non stop until him and his herd froze to death.

it was a thing.
McGonagall was probably the artist that first got me hooked.