Your Jelly Tank! (IsItTru)

Congratulations to you, the lucky finder of this state of the art Micro Fluffy pony enclosure! The “Micro Tank 2000” comes with all the bells and whistles any owner could possible need or want to ensure the long lasting life, or lack thereof, their very own micro fluffy ponies!

Your brand new tank comes pre-stocked with free refills of our Hasbio Gel feed anytime you need, as well as the 3 access buttons that you had requested to be put on the front! Last but not least, your tank also comes with your own starter herd of somewhere between 7-10ish fluffies we think! Let’s quickly get introduced your new occupants, all chosen from random walks of life! From the inner-city streets all the way up to the tip of society!

(From left to right)

1. “Smarty Foster”
    -Smarty
    -Stallion, Unicorn
    -Dark red fluff
    -Bright yellow Mane/ Tail
    -Orange glowing horn

2. “Candy Floss”
    -Earthy, Mare
    -Light pink fluff
    -Baby blue Mane/Tail
    -Fluff consistency resembling cotton candy

3. “Lettuce”
    -Earthy, Stallion
    -Dull green fluff
    -Refreshing light green Mane/ Tail

4. “Shockdrop”
    -Pegasus, Stallion
    -Toughie
    -Reflective golden fluff
    -Jet Black Mane/Tail
    -Jet Black wings tipped in Gold

5. “Gumdrop”
    -Earthie, Mare
    -Soft, Deep purple fluff textured like a quilt
    -Extra curly hot pink Mane/Tail

6. “Slut”
    -Earthie, Mare
    -Named by a previous abusive drunk owner
    -Fluff the color and consistency of steel wool, but soft as silk
    -Curly sky Blue Mane/Tail

7. “Cashew”
    -Unicorn, Mare
    -Horn removed at birth
    -Heavily pregnant, incapable of self locomotion
    -Cream colored fluff
    -Bubblegum pink Mane/ Tail

8. “Grundle”
    -Alicorn, Stallion
    -Horn/Wings removed by unknown abuser as foal
    -Milk Chocolate brown colored fluff
    -Dull black Mane/ Tail
    -Mated with “Fern”

9. “Fern”
    -Earthie, Mare
    -Fuzzy Lime green fluff
    -Light brown thinning Mane/ Tail
    -Mated with “Grundle”
    -Mother to two see-place babbehs, yet to be named

9a.“Foal 1”
-Alicorn, Filly
-Tan peach fuzz fluff
-Moss green Mane/ Tail

9b.“Foal 2”
-Pegasus, Colt
-Bland brown fluff
-Bland light brown Mane/ Tail

Don’t forget to check in from time to time to see how your fluffies are doing! Keep an eye out to see what kind of personalities they have! Have fun, play with the buttons to find out what they do, and don’t worry about anything going wrong! With Hasbio, quality is a word that starts with Q!

Comment on what you’d like to see happen, and we’ll see what becomes of your brand new micro herd!

32 Likes

The alicorn foal has it’s wings and horn removed by the older alicorn so she doesn’t get called a monster baby.

1 Like

ooo this may be interesting, i’ll be keeping track of this

1 Like

Id like to see them build a nice colony maybe with a sewage room at the bottom and a food storage room somewhere…it epuld be finny if it was above the litterbox room

2 Likes

Quality is a word that starts with q is such a corpo thing to say. Sounds great, means jack.

2 Likes

I thought this was a new Fluffy sandbox game

Smarty Foster needs to be put in his place quick, if shockdrop lays down the law and gives a good “you all my herd now, bow or break” then we might have a very succesfull little group here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

is foster takes lead then… well smartys leadership history speaks for itself but off the top of my head

• Grundle get beaten by shockdrop at order of foster, foster claims fern and other females as his own, babbehs are stomped out and Cashews tummeh babbehs get the same fate
  • Gumdrop becomes “Bestest special fren” and becomes a little bitch to the other mawes
  • Grundle becomes the dummeh of the group due to fosters envy of him getting fern first
  • Lettuce becomes the work fluff, he cleans the gel he bring nummies to the mawe group and in return he is left alone.

Or you know… everything works out and they are all freinds… i dont hold much hope with fluffies anymore.

Also i love me a toughie fluff, without smarties and toughies leading herds fluffys could almost become competent

Once the nest is dug out, figure out if one of the buttons can let you in the nest. Then, put the Smarty down in the poopie chamber.