Your Life Pt 10 (By Remarkable_Sue)

“Gowdie wub Chawmin.” you say to Markus. He pets your head gently.
“Alright. I know you might still have feelings for the little guy, but I’m glad you can see that he is as good as dead.” Markus says to you. You let out a soft sigh and you fall asleep quickly as Markus gently combs his fingers through your mane.

Time Passes

You and the others have all healed fine. But, you had to personally apologize to the fighters Ajax and Husker. But now relations are strained between Brick and Garnet with Ajax and Husker. Your sons are now always on high gear whenever those two came into the room with you in it. But, you are still somewhat on a playing friendship with Ajax and Blue.

One day, Salina comes over while Markus and the others are asleep. You had your schedule flipped back to normal. She was taking Rose out to the racing grounds. You begged her to take you as well. Salina agrees and takes you as well. You, Rose, and Salina watch the many running stallions on the last lap. A black stallion won the gold medal, his name was Cole. You turn to Salina happily.
“Can Gowdie wun too?” You asked her excitedly.
“uh… sure. Injury chances are low. Markus wont mind.” Salina says. She takes you and Rose to a weird place. She and some other person talk about something you can’t exactly understand, but you do remember that you are allowed to race!

You see a shiny and jingly toy dash off. You instinctively start to run after it. You see Rose already way ahead. But, you see many mean mares pushing and even kicking others. You even see the mare next to you get used as a booster for another mare to jump ahead. You nimbly avoid those mean mares and you find yourself starting to catch up to Rose who is alone and way ahead.
You and Rose continue to stay way ahead of the others.

Rose gets the gold medal. You got the silver medal.

Salina is celebrating and both you and Rose are given a small bowl of vending machine spaghetti.

Salina sits down and has herself a bowl of ramen as she watches Goldie and Rose eat. Salina then sees a guy come over to her with the Gold Medal stallion racer.
“Hey there, miss. I’m Cain and this is Cole. I wanted to come and congratulate you on your girl’s win.” Cain says. He sits himself down next to Salina. “So let me be brief. I want to possibly set up a small… Date with my Cole here.” Cain says. Salina shrugs.

“Well…Rose is single. She won the gold for the mare race.” Salina says. Rose looks up from her bowl and smiles. Cain scoffs and waves his hand at her. He quickly points to Goldie.
“I would very much like to have her have Cole’s children.” Cain says. Goldie stops eating and looks up to Cain pointing to her. She licks his finger and goes back to eating.
“Oh? But, Goldie got silver. I thought you’d want Rose who got the gold…?” Salina says very confused.
"Yes, but she had to climb to get that gold. This mare here got a decent place for a newbie. She was so nimble, smart on her feet, and the perfect speed. Explained Cain. Goldie looks back up to the two once she was done with her spaghetti. She is quickly pet again by Cain.
“Uhm… well, Goldie is my boyfriends favorite. Maybe i can talk to him about it, but only after Goldie’s next race.” Salina says as she gathers the trash and leashes Goldie and Rose.
“Sounds good. Can’t wait to see you and your boyfriend here next time. Have a wonderful day.” Cain waves as Salina leaves quickly.

“Mummah, who am dat?” You asked looking up to Salina. She doesn’t seem comfortable talking yet. When she got back home, she started to talk.
“Okay… Goldie, Rose. That guy was a Racer. I guess he wants a special friend for Cole.” Salina says. She sits on the ground and you and Rose come and sit next to her.
“Dat bwack fwuffy wan’ speciaw fwiend?” You asked. Salina shook her head.
“No his dad wants him to only have a certain special friend. That black fluffy can’t choose his own special friend.” Salina grabs you and she puts you in your lap. She taps the silver medal that hung around your neck. “That man wants you to be that black fluffies special friend… Because you won silver on your first race.” Salina explained. Not too long Markus came out of his room. You and Rose go and greet him happily.

“Good afternoon, girls!” Markus laughs as he picks both you and Rose up off the floor. He finds Salina looking quite ghostly white. “Something wrong, Salina?” Markus asks and sets the two fluffies down. You and Rose go back to the safe rooms. You come back to Charming and you fall back asleep for an afternoon nap.

A couple days pass and you and Rose are going back to the Racing area. Markus has also came along. You once again ask to race with Rose, but then you spot Cain nearby. Neither Salina nor Markus see him. You remember that the man chooses who the black fluffies special friend gets to be. You remembered that he possibly wanted you to be that mare.

When the race started, you started to happily go on a small trot. You were in the way back of the many mares racing. What you didn’t expect was for a major chain reaction of Rose kicking up enough dust to make a mare fall and then the next and so on. There were a lot of injuries, but there were enough mares to keep the race going. Rose kept going on her fastest while 3 others were trying to pass her by pushing her around. Rose unintentionally tripped the first one that knocked into the second. The third stopped to check on them. You trot by those three.
By some magic of some sort, you again won Silver and Rose won the gold. That third mare trying to push Rose around got Bronze.

Markus and Salina come to collect you and Rose. Markus was the one who looked so confused.
“This was… the strangest race i have ever witnessed. But, congrats girls!” Markus can’t help but laugh. You and Rose proudly sat down with a pose as Markus took a picture. You are hugged by Rose for winning with her again, but you knew you were intentionally trying to loose the race.

Salina looks around and sees Cain walk over waving at her.
“That was… quite a race.” Cain says.
“Yeah. uh, this is Markus. My boyfriend and owner of Goldie and Rose.” Salina says. Markus turns to face Cain and waves. Cain nods and comes to him.
“So, I wanted to make a little date for Cole and—”
“I honestly don’t make her decisions. She makes them herself. So, its up to her.” Markus says. He turns to you. “Do you want to temporarily be with Cole? It will only be one litter.”

1. Be with Cole for One Litter
  2. Refuse
2 Likes

Option one ( 1 ).

I pick 1. Since it will only be for 1 litter.

1 Like

1 pls