Your Thoughts on What I'm Doing [by Keeper_Of_Worlds

These past couple of months I have been a ghost due to real-life problems like surgeries, and some other shit I don’t want to get into here cause we’re not here for human problems

Now on to Fluffy apart

I’m kinda leaving but not really so I moving to Twitter to make comics, art, and more fluffies and non-fluffies art.

but I am changing what they called so I don’t cause the crazies to come here cause GOD NOBODY HAS TIME FOR THAT SHIT this website Already struggles enough I mean no offense mods.

So they look and the same act the same, but go by a different name and some lore to hide it I’ll still post my drawings here

And still going to post gore all box though to hug box it just be a little different

I hope you guys understand I do not hate this community it’s because I like it and the people in this place.

If have any questions do not hesitate to reply I answer all of them :grin:

4 Likes

Goood luck twin

2 Likes

Thanks, I really appreciate it but I just know this post is gonna be considered Conservatial for a lot of people.

1 Like

Fr

2 Likes

Be warned twitter is a clustertruck atm so if you post fluffy art or stories be careful of the crazies

2 Likes

i am preaty sure that the possibility that someone still can figure out that a small rainbow horse + gore = a fluffy pony isn’t zero, no matter how you call it

9 Likes

either get the balls to post them as is, or don’t post them at all is what i am saying

8 Likes

I respect you and your answer, but I am still moving forward with this choice just in case

1 Like

That’s a really dumb idea. Own it or don’t, nobody likes a fence sitter.

5 Likes

I am owning I’ll explain more they just go by the name Fluffle instead of Fluffy and a few changes to the lore that is all friend

1 Like

I think people might solve that riddle…

3 Likes

Yeah but it’s worth trying

1 Like

you are just mailing yourself an embarrassment that will bite you in the ass in the long run. no one will stop you, but by god, when it will happen, i will find a way to be there and laugh

4 Likes

Will you be changing what they look like at all? If so, what’ll you change?

Also, er, I wouldn’t recommend “fluffle” as the alternate name. The ur-fluffy is a creature named “Fluffle Puff”, so it’s extremely easily traced back to fluffies, and in a worst case scenario you’ll get accused of making Fluffle Puff gore.

4 Likes

Finally some advice the changes just the ears and tail nothing extreme, any ideas for name beside Fluffle

1 Like

Telling someone a bad idea is a bad idea constitutes advice.
Worth remembering.

10 Likes

you stole my words karn. again

6 Likes

The machine also slowly steals your dreams too

5 Likes

ah, so that’s where they disappeared. shit. no more prophecies for you guys. blame karn

2 Likes

I have no ideas for a name, maybe something related to their new lore if you truly wanna go that route. Be prepared for crazies though, whatever you choose to do, and be prepared for your ploy not to work.

Also, link us your twitter so we can check it out.

3 Likes