YouTube With Fluffies (Fluffus)

108 Likes

Lol is that Hickok?

10 Likes

That’s a really interesting idea. I’m sure people would have channels like this if fluffies were real.

8 Likes

I like to imagine someone getting a pet fluffy and making it do toy opening videos for money…

11 Likes

Brilliant!

3 Likes

@Fluffus Kind of happy to finally see the foal in a can review pic finally uploaded! I plan to make a reference to that comic eventually in my Avocado tribute series

@father_dan_the_man Thats a fantastic idea, given how much bank those youtubers make 0_0

I can also see fluffies voicing vtuber channels

5 Likes

There’s that Ryan kid who’s probably got almost his whole future paid off for him. At least I hope so. He’s gotta be making bank with all the merchandise.

5 Likes

At least the parents are multi millionaires now.

4 Likes

I’d assume so…? Most kid’s content creators have to make decent money. The ads my kiddos get on Blippi videos are always so damn long.

3 Likes

Estimated net worth at $32M… in my world that’s more than decent, but I admit I don’t know what your time is worth.

3 Likes

I just don’t think it’s worth putting your kids out there like that…? As a Dad I can’t imagine like my kiddo being so famous they had toys selling in Wal-Mart and had a show on Hulu.

3 Likes

I love the pink fucker - “is it enf time now?”

Really liked this slice of life stuff, for sure fluffies would have a huge following on YT.

4 Likes

Fuck yeah, hickok45!

2 Likes

Did you draw a Tavor X95?

2 Likes

Imagine fluffy YouTube memes.
Things like grumpy cat or the girl saying “Not to be racist or anything…” but with fluffies.

Also, 30 FOALS! God damn.

2 Likes

LMAO the doug score at the end Im ded

2 Likes

Does anyone rember the chanel will it blend? I feel it would fit this comic well

6 Likes

Hit the first ones subscribe button!! Smashes the button!! lets see.both a Pipe Bomb, and a .50 Rifle!!

3 Likes

Nooooo, not Hickok45 :sob: :joy: :sob: :joy:

3 Likes

I could hear Doug’s voice in my head as I read it

4 Likes