Yummy-mommy-nummy. (by: artist-kun)

35 Likes

No Goblin other than a Warboss deserves to eat so well! Punt that git in the fire and feed his carcass to a Squig!

6 Likes

The burning hair must smell horrible. But sometimes, you just have to cook fluffies.

1 Like

The foals’ names are Sina, Maria and Rose.

1 Like

That’s Orks, not goblins. This goblin doesn’t have nearly enough dakka to be proppa Orky.

With his hat I think we’re talking more Warhammer Fantasy

2 Likes

I read Warboss and Squig, so I assumed Thk was talking about 40K.

40K Orks are the best Orks anyway.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

1 Like

Very very true.

1 Like

There are warbasses and sqigs in the fantasy warhammer too

3 Likes

Shit, I think it might be time I get some orks and goblins in my headcanon. But I might be going with something more along the lines of the Discworld depictions.

In other words, more sympathetic than this goblin.

This goblin is kind of an asshole.

1 Like

Okay, but again, 40K Orks are better. They’re cooler. 40K ORKS IS DA BIGGEST AN’ THA STRONGEST!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

1 Like

You know what’s the difference between them?

1 Like

40K Orks have guns. And they’re pretty much frat boys/crusaders.

I haven’t actually played a lot of tabletop games, but I’d say I’m quite knowledgeable about them.

And I’m a big Order of the Stick fan, btw.

2 Likes

Crusaders is a strong word for Orks. Soccer hooligans with guns maybe a better fit.

1 Like

Well a WAAAGH is basically a pub crawl/holy war, right?

1 Like

FUCK 40k
Fuck Age Of Shitmar harder, but fuck 40k.

2 Likes

In my defence, I haven’t played 40K, I just love dem Orks.

They’re the most loveable band of psychotic murderers you’ll ever meet.

Orks are just WFB Orcs with guns.

Thing is, Goblins are the bulk of the fun for greenskins in Fantasy. The Orcs are the muscle, and the punchier punchlines.

Orks are when you kinda turn the Orcs into Goblins with far less flavor, then go off in strange tangents. Gorkamorka is what wrecked the company, leading to the Kirby era where GamesWorkshop basically went from Steam to EA Games in terms of video game metaphors. Its getting better now, but holy shit did it get bad for around twenty years.

Also, WFB greenskind are based on the kids that conducted riots in England after soccer matches regardless of which team won. Not what people call riots these days where some businesses get looted and a dumpster lit on fire, I mean actual riots. Fantasy ones were originally unsold D&D and Glorantha ranges, when GW lost the rights to everything and had to create something of their own they repainted all the brutish models green and gave them tusks. Which everyone copied, because prior to that Orcs and Goblins had human skin tones.

2 Likes

I called that, too! I’m on a roll today!

is that really from where the green skin orcs came from?

1 Like