Zarek's Beginning part 1 by: Nepharas

(authors note all the fluffies are earthies unless I state otherwise)

Zarek Masters a runaway at 16 finds his home in the cold forest he spends the peaceful night sleeping reaching a state of mind he hasn’t reached in years, utter peace. The constant bickering from his parent, leaving him without a good night’s sleep In 2 days.

“But enough dwelling on the past” he thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep in the thick woods.

Zarek wakes up to the sound of little children laughing and playing and gets up and sees not children but fluffies (oh big shocker considering this community) among them are a solid brown stallion, a blue mare with a bright green mane nursing 6 foals. As Zarek walked up to the fluffies to investigate the solid brown earthie walked up to him and asked “am 'ou new daddeh” in the most pitiful voice it could muster, this child like voice tugging at his heart strings Zarek nods and the little balls of fluff jump for joy the realization of what he just got himself into dawn upon him the amount of work he has to do and he begins.

Weeks begin to pass and Zarek was forced to be resourceful making rudimentary burglar’s tools to break into fluffy mills and other big businesses. He has become an accomplished thief now using his skills in sleight of hand to obtain things like money to buy the things he can’t steal like food, clothes, and other materials to make his own things. And every now and then he would break into the strip club where he would be promptly thrown out because of his young face and not knowing strip club etiquette. And as he returns to his cold forest the solid brown earthie now named cinnamon and the blue mare now named lapis and their six foals. Sadly when he came to look over the foals three of them had died from the cold. Leaving two solid browns and a black alicorn. With pain in his eyes he grabs the foals and digs a small grave for each of them and sets out to comfort the grieving and shivering parents.

Lapis: Dis isnt faiw babbeh too wittwe nebah got to pway an nebah get to know mummah hu hu hu

Cinnamon: thats otay’ speshuw fwend we stiww got fwee babbeh’s weft we nu can woose hope fo’ dah babbeh’s wets go wiff daddeh an’ maybe we can find nice pwace to wibe

Zarek:”Its ok guys I will find you all a safe place to live where you two can have more baby’s and live safely.” He says with tears not knowing if he can keep his promise

Cinnamon mistaking his tears as sadness for the baby’s gives Zarek a hug as well as Lapis trying to comfort him as well overwriting their current grief, after Zarek wipes away the tears he fashions some materials he gathered into a harness getting cinnamon and lapis strapped to his chest and then covers them over his oversized jacket making sure that the fluffies are nice and comfortable and he gets the remaining foals in a jacket pocket next to their parents and he sets off deeper into the forest.

As Zarek goes deeper into the forest preoccupied with keeping his little family warm he stumbles upon a cabin

“any shelter is good shelter” Zarek says to himself as he heads over he notices other noises from inside, he knocks on the door and the door opens with ease, Zarek sees 5 fluffies in total a green one with a black mane, a dirty white with a pink mane, two solid browns, and a mean looking red alicorn with a white mane all looking at zarek before he could get a word out.

Smarty: “dis am smawty whand weabe ow get sowwy poopies an’ sowwy hoofses”

Zarek: “sorry but no its cold out there so we are not doing that” he says with confidence

Smarty: “otay buh next bwite time 'ou weabe smawty whand”

Zarek: “Sure I will leave tomorrow” he said not really going to do so

The Smarty seeing through his lies nods and head and heads back to his tuffie to concoct a plan.

Smarty: aww wite tuffie fwuffy wike dah pwetty mawe buh she has speshuw fwend do 'ou hab any ideas?

Tuffy: fwuffy can take dah poopies an’ go to poopies fwend an’ gib foweba sweepies tu him an’ can hab gud feews wiff dah mawe, its fwawwess.

Smarty: Buh what if hooman wakies?

Tuffy: den we wiww be quiet.

Smarty: pewfect.

Tuffy: tuffie wiww teww poopies about dah pwan.

Zarek takes the fluffies out of his harness and sets them down on a table with their foals then zarek finds a dusty bed and just beats the dust off of it and lies down passing out from the exhaustion of the day. The smarty in the room concocts a plan to get another enfie mare and kill a poopie munstah and lets his toughie in on his plan, Zarek wakes up to the sound of screaming from Lapis and he gets up quickly to investigate and sees the smarty giving her bad enfies and Cinnamon being dragged to the edge of the table and just before they reach the edge the two solid brown earthies yell “Dis … Am … Smawty … Wand” and Cinnamon gets thrown off of the table and cracks his head on the wood flooring. At the same time Lapis seeing her speshuw fwend die she goes into cardiac arrest then dies of a heart attack.

Seeing the last member of his stable family die off so does the last shred of mercy and he picks up the smarty and his last foal left and places the foal in his jacket pocket and twists each of the smarty’s legs rendering them immobile and he cuts out his eyelids so the smarty is forced to watch what happens next.

Zarek grabs the green toughie and a rusty cheese grater along with a bowl and sets the bowl infront of the smarty and holds the toughie along with the cheese grater.
Smarty: what am ‘ou doin’ to tuffie

Zarek: MAKING YOU SOME SPEGHETTI

Zarek begins grating the toughies legs as it makes a loud squeal.

Tuffy: nu wan’ to woose weggies why am 'ou su mean to tuffie

Zarek ignores its squeals his mind was focused on one thing and one thing only and that is watching this smarty’s herd suffer.

Tuffy: “SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

Zarek: “Music to my ears you SHIT RATS”

after Zarek shreds off the tuffy’s legs the little bugger died of blood loss but not until he made scardie poopies on his smarty.

Smarty: Smawty nu smeww pwety wan’ wicky cweans

Zarek with a crooked grin on his face

Zarek: no but I will give you a bath and afterwards you can have some skettis, how about that.

Smarty: nu wan’ wicky cweans an’ sketties!!!

Zarek pickes up the entitled little bastard and YEET’s him at the wall surprisingly the smarty is still alive but not by much, then it yells.
Smarty: Wittah pawws gib wicky cweans ow get sowwy hoofses.

The two solid brown fluffies go to give the fallen smarty wicky cweans in fear of sorry hoofses, and they remain silent one of them giving scardy poopes.

Zarek picks up the solid browns and puts them in a plastic bag for later. He then goes to the smarty with the shredded remains of his toughy.

Zarek: Well you are clean so let’s get you your prize

Smarty: Yay sketties gib them to smawty stoopi’ hooman

Zarek places the bowl down and gestures for him to eat up

Smarty: dis nu sketties, these nu smeww pwetty, gib smawty weggies back.

Zarek: EAT IT OR YOU ARE GOING FOREVER SLEEPIES!!!

The small foal in his pocket begins to chirp in fear but Zarek doesn’t notice and the dirty white mare, well he will find her later now let’s get to the main event. The smarty lets out scardie poopies but eats as instructed, after the smarty reaches an eyeball he lets out a fart which should have been more poop but he had none left. After three minutes the smarty finishes eating his tuffy and begins to sob.

Zarek: oh WE are not done yet I still have so much left planned for you.

Zarek grabs the two solid browns and drops them on the floor.

Brown one: what am meanie hooman doin’.

The second brown decides not to speak.

Zarek: if you two don’t want the same punishment as Smarty here is receiving I suggest you start hurting him in every way you think to hurt a bad fluffy.

The solid browns nod and begin to give the smarty sorry poopies along with sorry hoofses, leaving the shit rat battered and bruised and covered in shit. Almost in the wan die loop then Zarek gets a wonderful idea.

Zarek: Good job you two now since you did what I asked without question you two get to stay until I get you two to a shelter does that sound good?

The solid browns agreed and waited by the door so Zarek can open it later.

Zarek pulls out a piece of hose leftover from one of his contraptions and sticks it down the mouth of the smarty and then in the asshole. Zarek then grabs some fishing line from his pack and takes the smarty outside and hangs it upside down off of a tree branch and as the shit rat goes outside makes scardie poopies which then go through the hose into its gullet. Zarek leaves the smarty to its fate.

Zarek goes back into the cabin to look for the off white fluffy and after some looking finds her under the bed cowering as he grabs her and puts her on the table, and takes out his little black foal and sets him down.

Zarek: hi there.

White mare: pwease nu gib fwuffy owwies mistah, fwuffy had nu cwue what smawty was doin’ pwease nu gib fwuffy owwies

Zarek: Fine I will let you live IF you become this little guy’s mother.

White Mare: buh that fwuffie am munsta, nu gib miwkies to munsta.

Zarek: if you don’t then I will have to kill you.

White Mare: Pwease dont gib fwuffy owwies fwuffy wiww be dah bestes’ mawe to wittwe munsta, just nu gib fwuffy owwies.

Zarek: if you hurt one hair on my little foals head I will make tuffy’s death seem better than what I have in store for you.

White Mare: (nods head) otay’ mistah fwuffy wiww be bestes’ mummah.

Zarek: ok then I guess you need a name (thinks for a bit) how about snow?

Snow: Snow wub pwetty nameses

Zarek picks up snow and his little foal and as snow nurses Zarek begins to brush her dirty mane with a My Little Pony™ brush he “acquired”.

Continued in part 2
(thanks for reading any constructive criticism is appreciated)

14 Likes

It’s a good start, I’d suggest slowing the tempo of the story a bit though. It’s a bit hectic to jump from sentence to sentence.

4 Likes

Sad his family died by that smarty :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hope snow can hel with his last foal and those two earthie.

2 Likes

grammar plox

Just grabbin’ them boobies left and right and center (there was a lady with three of 'em once)

2 Likes

a6p7R43b_700w_0

2 Likes

6728532_700b

I friggin LOVE this movie!!
:heart::nerd_face::grinning::smiley::smile::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::laughing::heart:

2 Likes

Or Total Recall
That is also a good Movie

2 Likes

Indeed, the original was. Never saw the remake.

2 Likes

Its better this way. As an pure action movie it was ok, but the old smirkie Charm and Arnolds Power was just missing and no Humor they tride to be serius.

2 Likes

I’m gonna level with you bud. This ain’t good. Your pacing is awful, your punctuation is non-existent, and even though I know you can speak English, this sounds like the ravings of someone who barely has a grasp on the language. Your story structure is ramshackle and near impossible to follow. No 16 y/o just runs away from home and is okay, there’s a lot of possible character he can input on the different trials that occur with his little band of fluffies.

I would highly recommend breaking down this big glut of plot into smaller arcs that can be expounded and expanded upon in individual chapters. Don’t hit your basic stimulus-reaction beats, think about how each stimulus is affected by the stimulator’s character, and from there how each reaction is affected by the character & experiences of the stimulated.

Lastly your prose is bad. Read other stories while writing your own and the proper prose will come.

1 Like