28 - Dorabella by Deliverance

I think this was my first hugbox. Full size here.

64 Likes

rain meme

8 Likes

Say Deliverance, seems you’re the only one who does fluffless newborns. Maybe make a new breed that never gets fur and is considered the Chinese Crested of Fluffies?

7 Likes
  • Abandoned feral
  • In a cardboard box in an alley
  • In the rain
  • With no special friend (so the special friend is probably as dead as the Good Friday Accord)
  • “hugbox”

I don’t know that it’s hugbox but it’s as close as Deliverance is gonna get I suppose.

12 Likes

I love these veiny newborns. No need to follow the pack of other creators.

6 Likes

Nothing happens to the Fluffy or the Fluffy does nothing, so umm, hugbox?

1 Like

Huh. Looks like a madman impregnated her with Fluffies containing actual horse DNA.

Sweet.

2 Likes

Honestly, hairless neonates make them seem more like real animals to me. Nobody needs a toilet brush to the coochie on the way out.

2 Likes

My Fluffies do look like this only until after about one day.

A lonely feral mare giving birth in a shabby cardboard box under the rain and crying? Definitely sadbox.

@Elias It could be tears of joy though.

@JustGwen @FluffiesAreFood If she’s not miserable, if she’s celebrating new life, and if nothings bothering her, I guess this would suffice as hugbox. Ferals need not always be miserable.

1 Like

Actually, yeah, you may be right. Guess miserableness is the first thing that comes to my mind. Nevermind, you are right. She literally says she is happy. I should pay more attention.

1 Like

Speaking as a hugboxer, I think people need to not be so preoccupied or auto-assume misery. I know I’m speaking in the minority, but its really hard to explore new ideas or appeal to newcomers if we only look at content in a certain way.

2 Likes