3 Days (by Booperino)

Continuing from Take Your Time (by Booperino)
Heartaches, heartaches
What does it matter how my heart breaks

**I forgot to make the owner text blue in the second panel oof

45 Likes

“Fluffies are the worst thing to ever exist, every second I pray to god that every fluffy on the planet would be simultaneously skinned alive and burned for eternity.”

5 minutes later: “NOOOOOO BILLY!”

11 Likes

Billy’s gonna have that moment where he jumps out of the car window and races back to Chonky, all while ‘Wherever You Will Go’ by The Calling blasts on the soundtrack isn’t he?

9 Likes

“Don’t worry, buddy. We’ll find you a new special friend. And chop her legs, horn, and wings off. You won’t even know the difference!”

7 Likes

Dark :smiley: lol

6 Likes

Time to marry Billy into Chonkies family and send a foal to Billy’s parents later.

2 Likes

Love is complicated.

2 Likes

Shissou” by Justin Houston would also be a good background song.

1 Like

Here’s how I see that playing out:

He sees Chonky looking sad as he drives away.

He jumps out.

Then he runs to her and they kiss and hug and say they will never be apart again.

Then everything rewinds and it turns out that was all in Billy’s imagination as he was jumping.

He hits the ground (for real this time) and breaks his leg so bad you can see the bones.

Then he cries a lot.

3 Likes

Then Chonky’s owner takes him in since they’ve already set up for quad-amputees, and Chonky and Billy live out the rest of their lives as a comfortable pillowed pair.

Resulting in even more awkward rolling enfies.

2 Likes

He’ll have to do it manually.

Like, remember being a kid and making action figures fight by holding one in each hand and smacking them together?

4 Likes

the-rock-family-guy

4 Likes

Yeah. Just like that.

4 Likes

It’s a heartache. Nothing but a heartache… :notes: :sob:

2 Likes

How I wish, how I wish you were here
We’re just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

4 Likes

Noooooooo :cold_sweat::sob::sob::sob:

It seems Billy seen this shit few times already oh why fate is so cruel even for fluffies :sob:

Do something @Booperino !!! Shaking like a shaker*

4 Likes