Little Man (by Booperino)

Sequel to 3 Days (by Booperino)
This is the finale of the Chonky x Billy arc i suppose lol. Ofc i’ll def draw more of them in the future, but i’m really happy in being able to finish this particular storyline :slight_smile: thanks everyone who been cheering for these 2 lovefluffs ^^
**blah small typo, derick says "i coudnt live with myself in page 4 panel 2 >.<

74 Likes

:sob: this is fantastic they are together again never be parted!!! :sob::sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: In so happy for them :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sparkles::+1:

Love the last panel cover a very good touch to the end of the story.

8 Likes

It’s been a trip drawing and planning this story lol

9 Likes

I love it this is sooo good :heart_eyes: keep up the good work.

6 Likes

YES.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

6 Likes

Ah the love between two Fluffies, caring not for colour or type or even number of legs. It’s really something special and this rollercoaster journey has been just as so.

Damn the sweetness is too much, I need some abuse content to offset this.

7 Likes

Squeeee!

5 Likes

Probably use the hellgremlin tag. That ought be the perfect offset.

4 Likes

This was one of the sweetest comics on the site! I love how Billy himself was the one to convince his parents and get their approval, and even though they had to let him go, make them proud. :blush:

9 Likes

I really like the idea of fluffies having the capacity of being much smarter than people give them credit for.
I like to imagine in billys case it was chonkys and its owners influence by reading him books that helped him mature from “i wan pway” to “i wan be a famiwy fwuff” lol

9 Likes

Hear hear!

Fluffies are very similar to human children (logically enough, since Hasbio secretly used human DNA in their construction), the main difference being that fluffies have more extensive instincts (programming) than humans.

So if a fluffy is treated as a human child the way Billy clearly was, it makes sense that they would develop into the fluffy version of a mature adult.

Most domestic fluffies are treated like pets, their owners don’t really teach them anything beyond the basics, so they never reach ‘adulthood’, barring the occasional mutant with unusual mental capabilities.

Feral fluffies have a different path to ‘adulthood’, the rare fluffy that survives ‘the school of hard knocks’ may develop a certain maturity.

Obviously this is my headcanon, but its based on a wide variety of stories from the Booru and I think its broadly applicable.

God I love the fluffy concept, its great science fiction.

8 Likes

Yeah that is not far from the way my fluffies headcanon work :slight_smile: i think only major diference would be the human dna in fluffy construction bit lol

6 Likes

Well, its my explanation for how fluffies have the capacity for language. Sure, Hasbio might have figured out how to code that into fluffy genes, but that would be enormously difficult, even for a company that can create fluffies. Much, much easier to just take some human DNA and mix it in. This also explains why fluffies generally think like humans, when they think at all (as opposed to relying on instinct / programming.)

In fact, I think that’s part of the reason fluffies often act in epically stupid ways. They are rational (as in human) creatures but with vastly stronger instincts than humans, and the struggle between these impulses often leads to bad results.

As for the DNA thing–is it really implausible that a megacorporation would create animal / human hybrids? Frankly I’d be shocked if they didn’t include human DNA

6 Likes

How dare you make me, a disembodied skull, tear up.

5 Likes

I feel quite drawn into this little world

3 Likes

This is so touching and sweet :heart:

5 Likes

Really lovely story about personal growth. Panel 4 Chonky was utterly heart breaking :sob:! Very gracious of Billy’s parents to agree to the arrangement, must be really hard to let go even if you know it’s for the better.

8 Likes

Ahhh shit
They together again

4 Likes

Ain’t that a beautiful thing, a family is whole once more.

3 Likes

This was amazing

3 Likes