a bad mammah and babbehs on christmas tree (by Ms_Random)

this was the last straw for Orange Cream, first, she goes and gets herself pregnant by some feral, I led it to be her only Christmas present for the holiday, then she, of course, even after I told her not to, now has her little “bestes’ babbeh” I have to remove the poor brownie after she was starving and abusing him. but it was the holidays so I let it slide. then she has done the unthinkable. she let her baby to the Christmas tree, she knows she is not allowed to go there without me, I don’t know how but she and her babbehs knock it over. breaking my beloved ornaments. I had enough of this, now I have brand new ornaments after a bit of DIY.

at least Brownie is well-behaved, never leading his little corner, and I guess the stuff I wanted to gift to Orange Cream didn’t go to waste. I told him if he remains really good up till next year, he be gifted something very special

I saw Crazy_Kitzo fluffy tree hereoh so I wasn’t the only one who made this, neato

51 Likes

I absolutely LOVE Fluffies as decorations. This is brilliant!

4 Likes

A good end for such a bad mother and her misbehaving foals.

3 Likes

Do It Yourself?

1 Like

Decorating Under the Influence

2 Likes

yes i misused the spelling, like a dumbie

2 Likes

That sounds like the name of either a punk rock Christmas album or a holiday-themed Jackass-style TV show.

3 Likes