Abmb17

Abmb18

Abmb19

Abmb20

Abmb21

Abmb22

Abmbend

46 Likes

Wow, this is a hell lot of panels! Although I’m not a fan of hellgremlins I like this for the sheer lenght.

2 Likes

Same. Impressive comic, but the psycho hellgremlins were completely uncalled for. Other than those, it was a great story about an alicorn’s life!

3 Likes

The mother had a bestest baby, the baby was a smarty, and the father frigging murdered another fluffy. If those don’t seem like hellgremlins to you I want to know what does!

2 Likes

Bratty? Violent murder goes far beyond what even the worst cases of smarty syndrome should be capable of!

The best way to sum up a hellgremlin is “a fluffy that’s unambiguously made to be hated”. The fandom was built around the idea of fluffies being saccharinely naive and lovable, whereas pretty much every evil trait was dreamed up in /b/ by people who had never even seen the fandom proper.

Here’s the full history of the fandom and hellgremlins, in case you feel like reading about their origin and why they’re so destructive to the survival of the entire fandom: History of the Fandom by:Foxhoarder

2 Likes

I’ve been reading your comics from Reddit, it’s probably my favorite series right now! It has a good mix of humor and drama. The humans feel like people…as far as abuse stories go. They’re not foaming at the mouth in rage at every fluffy, they (or at least Leanne) even care for some of them. I actually feel for her when she loses a fluffy she cares about. Poor Pal-O-Mine.

The fluffies all have interesting characterizations themselves. Even when they’re assholes.

I like watching the family lines develop, and seeing how new fluffies change the dynamic, for better or worse.

Looking forward to more comics

4 Likes

Thanks! I truly feel that you need the full emotional spectrum present to make a great story.

2 Likes

Couldn’t help but doodle these little guys real quick :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Wow, thanks! This is so cute! :hearts:

1 Like

An adorable little family pic!

3 Likes

Was bit surprised nanaimo can kill a stallion out of jealousy and rage.

1 Like

So cute :heart_eyes: