A KNIFE!
NO!

My first though on seeing Luna.

2 Likes

Не забудь поставить имя в название поста

4 Likes

Man where fluffly?

5 Likes

What’s going on with Luna’s face? I get the edgelord markings, those aren’t unusual, but does she have feathered lashes. or is her hair just going invisible over her eyes and scars?

3 Likes

It is cool art but it does not make me think of a fluffy at all

7 Likes

I think you noticed something that is just part of my artstyle :eyes:

1 Like

They’re very pretty! But they look more like regular ponies in fur coats than they do fluffies, they’re too… sleek and elegant.

Maybe if you give them more chibi-like proportions? Like a corgi. Fluffies are the corgis of the pony fandom.

7 Likes

That’s cool but didn’t answer my question, what did you intend to draw there is what I’m asking

2 Likes

neat artsyle! I love Luna’s knife horn!

Dr. Lavender looks like he’s ready to cause trouble

3 Likes

Mhmh, yeah, I’m not a big fan of how fluffies are mostly drawn. Maybe my two will be a different species, I haven’t thought about that yet :’

2 Likes

Cringe

1 Like

Ah, sorry, so I misunderstood your previous message (English is not my native language).
The markings on the face don’t mean anything special other than the color detail, and the eyelashes can be considered normal, not feathery, that’s just how I draw them. Same with hair

1 Like

Oh, I thought about that. Maybe next time I’ll try to bring them closer to the fluffy canons

2 Likes

Ah, okay, thank you for clarifying. No need to apologize

2 Likes

I’m curious! We have many different art styles, what are the features you don’t like?

3 Likes

<3

2 Likes

Nah

I guess what I don’t like is the overly chubby Fluffy/very short hooves, the toilet themes, and the leather toned (?) faces that aren’t covered in fluffy fur. But most likely I will draw them closer to the canons, simply making an additional race, as I already said :р Maybe soon I’ll post an information picture related to this.

So you don’t like fluffies then

6 Likes