A Collection of Old Sketches and Concepts (ESF)

I nearly had a heart attack earlier - I thought I lost all of my old files, and thus all of my old fluffy images! Luckily, @Oculusfluffy had preserved many of them (or otherwise knew where to find old pics) and got back the vast majority of my concepts, including everything I’d posted to the booru.

Without further ado, here’s all of the images that I never posted to the booru, but think may be worth something in a bulk post.

unknown (1)
Rehabilitation of a pillowed fluffy

unknown (7)
A wild fluffy covering a particularly colorful foal in mud. This should provide sufficient camoflague from predators and evil hummeh munstas.

unknown (5)
unknown (6)
I guess I really liked drawing this weird little foal.

unknown (15)
A little rural fluff!
unknown (2)
Little rural fluff has a family.

I drew some fluffies having oral sex. I don’t think I’ll post it.

unknown (18)
Little alicorns in a box…

unknown (19)
Kids getting their Christmas presents.

unknown (22)
A concept I had for complex fluffy cave paintings, considering what would be possible with hooves.
unknown (24)

unknown (26)
Kid and his fluffy.

unknown (29)
A mare having some big ol’ poopies.

An ex-milkbag and her adult son.

unknown (33)
A fluffy with a baby.

unknown (35)
More rural fluffy…

unknown1
Some old idea I had about making a white fluffy. (I guess the image is tiny now?)

Fluffies in a row.

Wow, this turned out a bit longer than expected! I think most of this stuff went unpublished. I don’t like a lot of these, now, but some of them still hold up. I hope this isn’t too long!

I’ll probably start re-uploading the actual booru posts relatively soon.

31 Likes

I love rural fluffy and I demand more

4 Likes

If it means anything, that last picture (“fluffies in a row”) is meant to depict rural fluffy’s children. Rural fluffy helps out an old farmer who struggles to keep up with his farm. :slight_smile: I’ll probably draw more eventually.

4 Likes

I see @emotionalsupportfluffy has uploaded some concepts that were the result of our chats : D I should mention the ideas behind three of them:

Fluffy and a Baby was based off Mummah Lucy and Babbeh derek

The cave paintings idea came about as a result of discussion about how Twig & leaf could continue.

ESF had the idea for a white fluffy based off the nitro treatment in Waggytail’s racing fluffies.

3 Likes

You’ve certainly got a better memory than me, lol. I just see these pictures and go “oooh fluffy cave paintings”.

3 Likes

We did discuss quite a bit on how Twig & Leaf could continue xD Its why I’m looking forward to the reupload of the illustration!

2 Likes

post everything. i need all of your artwork. too cute. pleeease

2 Likes

too cute and a great concept

2 Likes

how well does it sing country music?

2 Likes