a couple things

I made a thread recently asking for your best stories. I recently read Tales From the Life of a Reasonable Hugboxer and Josef and the Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd.
I was wondering if you guys could recommend more neutralbox and justified abuse stories like that.
Also
I wanna start drawing again and I want to take requests. I won’t ask for commissions or anything, I’ll just poorly attempt to draw ideas that I like so lemme have em.
I’ll work on those at the same time as I’m making the last part of my comic I’m doing

6 Likes

Here’s an idea to draw: a fluffy drinking out of a toilet like a dog. I’ve been trying to draw this for a year but my dominant hand is still fucked.

1 Like

Depending on how big or small one draws their fluffies, it might not be possible for a fluffy to reach the bowl.

1 Like

I am not sure what stories to suggest. What is neutralbox? Stuff just happens?

If you enjoyed the Technicolor Smarty Herd then you might enjoy Annihilation.

Eeh in my headcanon fluffies can very in size from a small rabbit to a grown rottweiler, depending on genetics and environment.
Of course now I’m imagining a micro-fluff on the rim of a toilet leaning dangerously over the water for a drink, but not quite reaching it…

1 Like

I think July Babies is my most neutral story. Still my best.

1 Like