A Fluffy Story: Part 2 by FluffyOD

Part 1: A Fluffy Story: Part 1 by FluffyOD

TO BE CONTINUED

Have a good night lads, try to get some sleep.

Part 3: A Fluffy Story: Part 3 by FluffyOD

147 Likes

In safe room no one can hear you screee…
Why she gave bad huggie to the White one?

22 Likes

She hugged the foal too hard but didn’t realize that was hurting it, so she gave it even harder huggies to make everything better.

And the cycle went around and around.

16 Likes

So after turning the mother into kindling will the foals be saved ?

6 Likes

She was snuggling the foal to console it, but after she kicked the bad-poopie baby the white foal got startled so she hugged harder to prevent it from escaping, then when the owner came in she was so startled she momentarily squeezed too tight and broke it.
Shame :slight_smile:

12 Likes

OK is she just a bitch mare or did he abuse her before and this was just mindfuckery on his part?

8 Likes

Partly as it was tag abuse could be mind fuck by its abuser owner. but I could be wrong, as in all I see in the first part was singing like shit while her foals cryin for milk she never give.

4 Likes

It would be hilarious if he had kreated something with an fluffy owner who is not an abuser.

3 Likes

Talks a big game but doesn’t actually know a damn thing about looking after foals.

Fuck making her eat the kids, let the kids eat her

3 Likes

babbeh…bwoken…

4 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Your fluffies are so chonky I love them!

5 Likes

Your making the world a favor.
Thanks for the favor!

2 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

1 Like

@Krieg & @FallenAngel007, the owner has definitely abused this fluffy before and taken her young if they fail to shit in the litterbox.

2 Likes

In this case is the mare a really bad mother. So punishment is the only right thing to do.

Its sad then all this trauma added she forgotten almost anything even feeding? All she do like singing tis sad :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Lmao. I’m glad you liked that one. I’m gonna upload the next part tonight also.

2 Likes

A some pretty sound reasons for punishment, I wanna see where this goes…alot.

1 Like

Well, @Lurrkerr you’re in luck. Next part’s up.

Part 3: A Fluffy Story: Part 3 by FluffyOD

1 Like