A great reversal~ (by Booperino)

Inspired and based heavily on @Bad_Roomie 's story A Great Change (caution: extremely graphic)
Hugbox ending done with permission, thanks again for letting me do it :slight_smile:

The original story was the kind that broke me a bit lol so i wanted to give the lil guy a happy ending after the trauma. Plus i love excuses to draw the Toyfixer and Snakefood lol
Also this isn’t made as a canon conclusion and more a headcanon “what if…”
As Alan Moore once said “This is an Imaginary Story… Aren’t they all?”

85 Likes

Love the ending he have his nono back at least he was adopted as a collector than breeder.

Did Snakefood farted as they operate? :sweat_smile:

All that ended only some cup noodles?

Love how Snakefood is now his assistant.

And that dumb idiot got scam, well fuck you! Karma’s a bitch to greedy idiots :smiling_imp: hated how he have “i dont care” mentality without actually listening what toyfixer is sayin.

17 Likes

Yeaaah snakefood is doing his best as an assistant lol plus scaredy farts are a fave of mine XP

Lol pro-bono work can be a bitch to his wallet

I like to imagine the dude that got scammed and the scammer are now in the worst of all hells: legal procedures and lawsuits against one another :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Now I’m curious what’ll happen to the “bootlegger” if anything. Probably nothing. Cool!

That was easily one of @Bad_Roomie best (and most disturbing) pieces. I really felt bad for the Dashie.

12 Likes

sadly i coudnt fit there a news report about a man who got scammed is sueing a bootleger regarding fake fluffies :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Love to see snakefood as an assistant and also moral help to fluffies while toyfixer do his magic to know what the real problem base on what snakefood learned from the subject in question :+1:

8 Likes

I remember an old news in youtube showing an addict reported to the police station on a drug dealer who scammed him on 3 drugs from his 6 drugs :sweat_smile::man_facepalming: the police was like :neutral_face:

Both are arrested an jailed :laughing:

7 Likes

Snake got the bedside manners and the communication skills while Fixer got the opposable thumbs for the job

8 Likes

A win-win when comes to a fluffy job :grin::+1:

6 Likes

oh cool! I remember that story!

8 Likes

Awesome story. As far as canon goes, I always say “everything is canon because multiverse”.

7 Likes

Huh weird why don’t I remember this one by bad roo- re reads i- AAAAAAAGHHH THATS WHY!

5 Likes

As soon as he said ‘no am mawe’ I immediately knew which comic he was from. Good to see a happy ending.

7 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: nice :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That was fantastic! I can’t properly express how much I love this trend of salvaging stories from sad endings! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Aw i love this! I have a feeling Alexis and Toyfixer would get along well because of their mechanical hobbies

2 Likes

Gonna be honest, the source material was harrowing, and forced gender reassignment surgery is one of the cruelest things i can think of short of pillowing a fluffy and blinding it. Glad to see rainbow get a happy ending, god knows he earned it.

2 Likes

Snakefood as soon as he saw blood:

3 Likes

Whoops, fwuffie dwop theiw munsta condom fo’ fwuffies cybah dong.

4 Likes

A great story, hopefully we’ll see that the skills learned here won’t go to waste, and Toyfixer can charge a premium for all sorts of correctable surgery.

2 Likes