Bargain Bin Family (by Booperino)

Sorta sequel to A great reversal~ (by Booperino) and an attempt at drawing on @Bad_Roomie style :slight_smile:
Dashie boy adopted family, every one got “defects”. Their owner consider them unique
Rainbow is a male, wrong gender from canon is a no go for many collectors and breeders
Twi is spayed from early age, so useless for breeders
Bapple was born derped. “Poopie” color mixed with derped status meant twice the cheap
Rari was a runt, pillowed at birth for being “munstah” by its biological mom. the wings are a deal breaker for collectors
Pink has a birth defect on it’s eye so it won’t open. shy personality goes against cartoon canon, lowering the value
Shyboy, another of wrong gender from canon, chunkier from being “bestest babbeh” and being overfed as a foal, but managed to avoid turning into a smarty. The risk of becoming a brat reduced its price. Also to note it has underdeveloped wings

63 Likes

The best family ever

5 Likes

Cute! What program/app do you use?

4 Likes

I love buying fluffies from the bargain bin. Mediocre pets can make for great creations later.

8 Likes

i use clip studio paint for my work :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love Bapple and their adorable hat.

4 Likes

tiny hat for tiny friend

6 Likes

Also, part of me really wants Rari, seems perfect for cuddling.

4 Likes

they’re perfect little misfits
labrat was an offcolor rarity, but she’s got the eyes :wink::shushing_face:

5 Likes

labrat is like a shiny pokemon version of rarity ^^

5 Likes

I’d adopt the whole lot. They’re all adorable. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The Island of Misfit Fluffies.

3 Likes

Really cute

2 Likes

youre talking about food arent you
arent you

3 Likes

We have Bad Roomie at home

Okey mommy, I think they are also cute as the original!

3 Likes

I had to re-check if I accidentally clicked on Bad Roomie’s post. It’s really cool to see a collector get “defective” fluffies.

1 Like