a Laura's Picture (Moesius)

58 Likes

Honestly i think your art looks way better in black and white.
The shading really comes way way more forward like that.

1 Like

thanks :3 I like it this way too, but my mom told me it was a little hard to read ^^’

Laura as a Garden fluffy? Or just hiding amongst the plants?

2 Likes

just posing for the photo xD also, it’s in the garden

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re still creating for this community. The series with Laura and her foals still gets to me. One of the best examples of a love/hate relationship between an owner and his fluffies. It played with my emotions. Though I am glad Laura gets to just be happy now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks xD but when I remember it it wasn’t that good. (no I wont re-publish it)

1 Like

I didn’t even realize you had taken it down! :sweat_smile: Then I will speak if it no more. :zipper_mouth_face: Either way I’m always glad to see art from you!

1 Like

no, it’s just I decided to post mor cheerful things :stuck_out_tongue: and thanks :3 (again)

3 Likes

So beautiful! I’d honestly frame it.

1 Like

So pretty
Great to see more of your Laura art

1 Like

The way you draw everything is just beautiful ;w; <3 such precious shading

xD
…
I did it :confused:

thank you, it took 12 hours for the lines xD, and I love the render (this is one of the drawing I’m the most proud of since a long time)

2 Likes

Your technique is just so… (chef’s kiss)

1 Like

Beautiful love the design you did :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love the detail and the commitment with which you do your works

Users like these are the ones worthy of having their own shop and make money

thanks xD just “time abnegation”

thank you :3 I picked some more “homy”/“wildish” flowers (the one you can have in garden and which are useful) instead of roses and ornemental flowers :3, mostly inspired of traditionnal drawings

thanks xD there was a time I draw fluffies to draw fluffies. Here, I had a new flame (it’s not specifically what people are interested in, but this is what make me vibe)

2 Likes

Looks amazing

Gorgeous, there’s no better word

1 Like