A lot has changed since my phone was damaged

I was only gone a couple of months wtf happened?!

5 Likes

A lot.

2 Likes

Anthros have their own category now. You have to be a part of the Anthro group to view/post anthro content.

I already transferred you to the anthro group and any anthro art you did to the new category.

For more info, click this link.

2 Likes

The same for controversial

1 Like

Which either includes or does not include LGBTQ content, depending on who you ask.

1 Like

There was also the incident with the T-rex and a gallon of peanut butter, but Virgil says were not allowed to talk about it… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Man, Virgil can be scarier than a T-rex sometimes. Especially when he threatens to show you the 56 hidden uses for peanut butter that have been banned at the Geneva convention.

We don’t talk about those.

3 Likes

Number 15 still gives me goodbumps.

2 Likes

But they’re SO. DAMNED. HAWT.

3 Likes

Sure, but number 34 and 42 are disturbing. Intriguing, but highly disturbing.

Hearing Virgil talk of 42 being the meaning of everything…

I fear no man. But that fox… he scares me.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I remember messing the tags in one of my posts, he told me if it happened again he’d add a 57th use that he’d been thinking about for a while.

4 Likes

And I’ve just been making sandwiches with the stuff. I feel like such an amateur.

2 Likes

We restarted the fluffcast :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, that’s great! Who and what have you been using as bread? I had a Tim Curry and Betty White sandwich last night.

1 Like

I regret being literate to read this.

2 Likes

Just regular white bread. Rond wit.

You ever do peanut butter and crisps? Lays does these spicy chicken wing flavor ribbed crisps over here. The bag says they’re “perfect with beer”, but they go great with peanut butter too.

I’ve said this before, but American style is my favorite kind of peanut butter.

1 Like