I hope he chews his own stomach open.

1 Like

Freaking dumb shitrat.

2 Likes

Make the arrogant smarty bitch suffer.

4 Likes

the good ones will keep living
the bad ones will sort themselves
as long as he doesnt start shitting all the walls in a frenzy is the best result posible ,maybe i will keep that smartass and use it as a sponge to clean my walls
eventually that little shit will try to kill his uncle and seize power,maybe with the help of fluffy CIA

3 Likes

the dummy spice eater runs around profusely shitting and vomiting spicyness over the whole garden, the rest of the herd struggle to get at the grass and eventually get some of the spice too and join in shitting everywhere until the owner notices that their back garden looks like a truck mudding event.

3 Likes

I feel so sorry as i can only draw one conclusion on how you found that out. Your ass must be dead.

1 Like

serves the little shit right. scorpion peppers are nothing to mess with and this is from a guy that puts scorpion Tabasco sauce of his food. love that shit.

2 Likes

I believe it’s because the cold and hot receptors on your tongue are separate structures so they can’t cancel each other out but they can both be activated at the same time.

3 Likes

The others may live , that little green eye shit stain can rot

2 Likes

@UpStartOverTurned
Dude, I love seeing your artstyle improve with every comic you make.
Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s all just getting more comfortable with my tablet and figuring out what features I want in my fluffies.

2 Likes

the fire rises

1 Like

Yes burn little smug shit!

1 Like

Look at that last panel…perfect! :+1:

1 Like

Smarty-friend’s happy clap was cute. And his comments to his nephew show that he is really trying to teach his herd how to both survive and not be jerks. But … it’s not always the teacher’s fault if a student doesn’t learn what is being taught.

5 Likes

I appreciate your palate.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! GOOD ONE! We have a pepper plant in our garage, and its the mild more coomon ones. That Smarty deserves it for being a brat. I meam, by this point shove another one up his behind too. Héh.

This thought just occurred to me when rereading this… my gargen grows wild holly berries so imagine if the smarty brat ate that instead. He’d be suffering from diarrhea and vomiting on both ends like no tomorrow or at least until theres nothing left and just heaves and spasms as his body still tries to expell contents even when empty.

1 Like

and it would be another instance of a fluffy shitting themselves to death. :rofl:

1 Like

Ironic yet deseving for that gremlin

1 Like