A Public Service Announcement from Linger-Longer (OtherCoraline)

154 Likes

Lil Champ will return in probably a while. It took me forever to make this and I might take a little break before doing the next Lil Champ chapter. Sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For those wanting mild spoilers for Lil Champ

It won’t end well for Lil Champ

38 Likes

Awww I think it looks good I like it if they are hiring samael will work for them and for cheap to

6 Likes

The art looks good. And it is definitely thoroughly abusive. It does seem a little convoluted, though. In terms of practicality. You could probably just stab them in the head and be done.

12 Likes

Yeah, but unless the stumbled upon the nest when both the mare and stallion are around, you’re leaving one fertile fluffy left who can simply shag up with a new special friend ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8 Likes

This is cruel. The humane thing to do is capture them, but them in little cages, and if no one wants them after a week, kill them.

10 Likes

That’s if they live long enough to do so that is heheheheheh

7 Likes

But all the tape is doing is breeding a race of fluffies with the jaw strength to bite through tits. /s

Edit: Or, both more realistically and more horrible, fluffies adapt by feeding their babies shit until they are weaned.

13 Likes

This is way my universe owning a unaltered fluffy is illegal without a license and you can only get unaltered fluffies from a breeder, and spay/neutering is free.

But this is a good concept that works better in most universes.

6 Likes

Maybe that’s the point not nips=no miwkies

7 Likes

Right. So the only survivors will be the ones who can bite the milk out.

3 Likes

If the dad or mom don’t stomp and trample then in pain or anger yeah

7 Likes

hm looks like a fine addiction for the catalogue

10 Likes

I love this!

Of course, in my headcanon, the best thing to do is rehabilitate and redomesticate ferals. But all of this could easily fit into my timeline in 2008-2030.

3 Likes

what happens if its put on a fluffies eyes, othercoraline

4 Likes

no i mean what if you put it on the eyes and take it off what happens

3 Likes

Sorry, replied at the wrong place.
Most likely pull out their eyelids.

5 Likes

So hellpless

4 Likes

simple and basic but effective, nice.

6 Likes