A punished baby - Chapter 1 (Commissioned for Reddith83r) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup my guys!

Here’s the comic version for this story right here originally written by @Reddit-Word_H83r.

Please read this

The world “F*****” was censored here, I hope no one gets ofended by it, it was just the name given to the foal in the story, I’m always cautious about not making ppl mad here, so please understand I’m not trying to make anyone sad/angry. :slight_smile:

All chapters gonna have a comic version, but if you’re curious about it, you can read it before the comics, on the link above;

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me! Thank you!

141 Likes

Ahh, another artist that worries when they add realistic dialog to a story. I feel ya there bud, you did well.

14 Likes

Looks awesome so far.

2 Likes

I recognise this story! I think I read it before, but that’s fantastic work :smiley:

1 Like

So much detail! Geeeeez! You’re spoiling us, @infraredturbine !

6 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about using it, you’re just adapting someone elses work. Besides it’s probably the least offensive thing in this community lmao

4 Likes

Think I read this story awhile back

1 Like

around here it’s ok, but on reddit I’d say it’s other story xD

2 Likes

Wow you did a cute and sad design for this poor foal love the panel of feral dogs with the red added the spice. :+1:

3 Likes

Excellent adaptation, plenty of great panels here but my favourite was the one with Little F’s behind in the gutter. I also liked the dogs as formless, sinister shadows

3 Likes

Thanks! I wanted to ilustrate them the way the baby probably imagine them

3 Likes

What a little faggot.

6 Likes

Yeah!

1 Like

This is beautifully sad. It really captures how small and helpless the baby looks and feels in the midst of the harsh world he’s now alone in. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Love the bloody broken heart in the last panel!

3 Likes

Hahaha nice work.

1 Like

dog, i may enjoy bashing Fluffies apart with hammers as much as the next guy, but… Dude that first picture just… Melts my heart…

Punished Baby: a legend denied his wub and huggies

1 Like

oh wonderful! breaking the spirit of the fluffy foal right in the first pages, I love that! specially how he has nothing in this world to cling to.

Man, til nothing will get me emotionally attached to a fluffy like naming him faggot. <3 this little guy