A question for hugboxers of the community

Alright hugboxers, here is the deal
If you had the power to stop ALL abuse, both in universe and as a content, would you actually do it?

19 Likes

No.

Few across the board changes would ever be positive.

If I did get to change something less drastically then I would want to evolve the Hivecanon by establishing two new categories of Headcanons, the same way there are terms for the -boxes.

One with complete logic, one without.

Then again I’m not sure I qualify as Hugbox. More like Neutralbox and getting tired of the repetitive Tropes that much Abuse employs.

13 Likes

No. Can’t relay accurate stories about humans without it. Be a lot harder drawing parallels between the fluffies and people or issues. Everything would be safe and banal like Hasbio would want.

19 Likes

A based response.

4 Likes

no no.

3 Likes

no, it would be bad even for fluffies, since if there is not abuse - not fluffies dying - too much fluffies- less food- more fluffies dying - more bodies everywhere

6 Likes

define abuse :
if release a fluffy in the wild is abuse, in that case, yes. A world without abuse would be wonderful :v

8 Likes

I mean a wide spread violence done to fluffies for malicious reasons

3 Likes

meh :v it can’t be a thing, people are too coward to take care of pest. They would let fluffies became an horrible thing

3 Likes

Depends, are we talking about the shit writing universes where everyone is fine with piles of corpses in the street and being covered in blood for some reason or just a person being a piece of shit in their own home, because one of these is more realistic, sadly.

15 Likes

Me, I would say “no,” b/c something similar was done on reddit re. Anthro’s, and look what happened.

5 Likes

You mean ? :v There used to be anthro’s on reddit ? (curious curious)

3 Likes

Well…yes, until some @$$#at abused the privilege and ruined it for everyone. At present, Anthro’s are not “forbidden” on reddit, but get prepared for a monster $#!+storm if you post anthro’s there. That’s the main reason I almost never post on Reddit anymore.

7 Likes

No.
Abuse and hugbox bring the contrasts to make each other interesting and sort of creates the foundation for stories.
Without the counterpoint of abuse, hugbox becomes hollow and empty.

9 Likes

:o
wait, it wasn’t written in the rules that anthros were illegal ?

3 Likes

No, anthros are actually allowed. It’s anthros in sexual situations that are disallowed.

7 Likes

No.I think it takes abuse to make hugbox shine and hugbox to make abuse hit home.

8 Likes

I would say no. As much I would like less abuse it’s denying human nature. You always need a Munstamammah for every Muffin.

7 Likes

I appreciate things which seem plausible. A world that’s perfect by anyone’s standards is counter to that. I’m not a hugboxer, but I appreciate hugbox content. If I were to completely cut one thing out of the picture, it wouldn’t allow me to contemplate more facets of content.

9 Likes

I am not a hugboxer but I don’t support suppressing either. They kinda balance each other out. Whats funny is I get the opposite reactions out of each of them. I want to adopt the sweet abused ones and I have cute aggression towards the hugbox. I go either way on the neutral box. But I do want a more consistent canon even if there is deviating canons as long as they advertise themselves as being outside of the official canon.

3 Likes