A Regal Garden by Ponepone

Billy nibbled at the warm cardboard. His mother had abandoned him, something about ‘Munsta babbeh’. He was sure that she meant to stamp him dead if it wasn’t for the humans that kicked her to death. He had just opened his eyes to witness her death.

“Cheep.” He cried out. He wasn’t sure why he made the sound, there wasn’t a mother to comfort him.

“Cheep?”

Another sound! He chirped and struggled to identify the sound. He let out a few more curious calls. The sounds of motion caught his attention. A few shuffles until-

“Hewwo babbeh!”

A head bigger than his whole body appeared. The face was a very pale pink with a black mane, a mouth full of shiny white teeth. Billy felt naked fear at the horned fluffy that gazed at him. He let out chirps of distress until another voice called out.

“Dat am babbeh?!”

A solid black female fluffy of a more manageable size stepped into the box. Billy’s little nose twitched as he smelled the scent of a mummah. The smell of sweat, fur, and plenty of milk. The earthie mare stopped in her tracks looking at him with a flash of fear.

“Taffy! Dat am Munsta Babbeh!”

“So?”

“Bad Babbeh!”

The larger male spoke calmly and slowly, “You say dat Taffy am Munsta too?”

“It diffewent! Taffy am nu fwuffy! Taffy am Munsta!” She raised a nervous hoof and poked the horn of the Alicorn. “Dis am poopie munsta too.”

“No huwt Babbeh!” Taffy said.

“Munsta-”

“Huwt babbeh and Taffy no gib Sketti ebah to Siwky!”

Silky let out a grumble and picked up the chirping brown alicorn. The creature immediately calmed down as she pulled it out of the box. She stepped closer to the giant fluffy and offered the chirping foal.

“Cuuute!” Taffy squealed.

“Poopie.” Silky said.

“Ma- ma- Mummah. Biwwy hungwy!”

Both looked at Billy in surprise, he should still be chirping at least another week. Taffy let out a squeal of approval as he lowered himself for Silky to climb on his back. They kept to the main streets of the suburbs until they made it to the woodlands of rural Tennessee.

“Taffy’s home!” “Hewwo!” “Yay Nummies!”

Forty-six brightly colored fluffies of various genders and types appeared. Silky was lowered to the ground with Billy, her hooves barely touched the ground before she left the foal in the dirt.

“Bweeda?” Taffy called out over the crowd that was forming around him.

Breeder shuffled out of the crowd, she was an older unicorn mare that had her horn snapped and her eyes removed. Her white fur and black spots made her look like a fuzzy egg. The most striking trait was her overdeveloped teats and constant leaking. She intimidated half the fluffies and the other half were her children.

“Ahm comin. New Babbeh?” She sniffed around and gently pushed her way to Taffy.

“Munsta Babbeh!” Silky spat.

“Babbeh am babbeh. Nu cawe if munsta o’ dummeh.” Breeder snorted she sniffed her way to the unfamiliar scent.

Silky helped the blind mare toward the foal. Once the foal was nursing Silky wanted nothing more to do with the strange monster. She found her corner of the den and nursed her own foals. Meanwhile the other fluffies moved closer to inspect the new foal. Most looked at him with disgust while others didn’t care what he looked like.

Billy grew fast in six months. He was big for his age and most of the stallions didn’t attempt to harm him. He fluttered his wings as he woke up against Breeder. She let out a long fart and a groan at being woken up.

“Biwwy wingies tickle. Nu wake up owd Bweeda.” She rolled over, “Go pway.”

Not needing to be told a second time. He walked out of the den and found the grass furthest away from the nest to relieve himself. As he finished a large pink mare stepped out from a large tuft of grass.

“Munstah Babbeh. Wiwwow nu wike you. Huwt babbehs.”

She lowered her head and bite his ear. He squealed loudly and tried to move his head away. She released him before giving him a brutal kick in the face. She didn’t relent until he curled into a ball and began sobbing. Willow turned around and unleashed a torrent of shit in his face.

“Huuhuuhuu.” Billy sobbed as his wounds burned from the stinking mixture on his face.

Willow backed up and another mare shuffled in from the grass. Solid black and familiar, Silky wasted no time in pummeling the foal. Hooves came down like rain as Billy begged for mercy. Silky stopped and giggled.

“Coco. Da munstah am weady.”

A third Fluff appeared. White with brown stripes and muscular by fluffy standards. Billy knew this stallion, he was friends with Coco’s foals.

“Pwease nu huwt Biwwy.”

Coco tilted his head, “Coco nu huwt Biwwy. Coco gib Biwwy speshuw huggie.”

“Pwease, nuuu.” Billy backed up and turned to run.

The three adults were faster but the tall grass slowed them down just enough. He broke into the clearing and sprinted toward the nest. His pursuers were gaining quickly. Blood dripped down his face from his wounds and shit obscured his vision.

“Hewp!” Billy screamed as he reached the nest.

The stallions at the nest became alert and ushered the foals into the underground nests. The mare hid quickly as Billy ran into his burrow and slid behind his surrogate mother. She rose up and let out a snort. She shivered but smiled.

“Coyo? Snakie? …Munstah daddeh?” The mare asked slowly.

“Wiwwow, Coco, an’ Siwky.”

The trio stopped in the center of the clearing. Their minds just comprehending that they had been caught in front of the herd. Silky turned and ran back into the woods leaving the other two just moments before Taffy appeared with a few toughies flanking him.

“What happen’?” Taffy asked.

“Coco did nuttin.”

Billy crawled out from his den with Breeder following him. He explained everything that happened and Taffy nodded. The massive fuckffie said nothing and sighed. He moved toward Coco and glared at him.

“You am Siwky speshuw-fwiend. Wai enfie foal?”

Coco looked away, “Didn’t do nuffin.”

Taffy brought a hoof down on his head with enough force to shatter his skull. He wiped his hoof off on Coco’s fur as Willow screamed and ran. Taffy took four steps and jumped, not anything impressive but sixty pounds of fuckffie still landed on ten pounds of fluffy. Most of her organs came out of her rump while she let out a muffled death rattle.

Taffy turned to the other fluffies. “Waise hoofies. Who wan Biwwy hewe?”

Billy watched as most of the foals wanted to keep him but only two adults voted for him. Out of the forty-six fluffies only twelve wanted him around. His heart dropped as Taffy approached him.

“Hewd nu wan, Biwwy?” Billy felt a pain in his chest. The only adults that wanted him were Taffy and Breeder.

He turned and ran, his little legs taking him as far as they could. No one chased after him. The world before him was blurry with tears as he tripped over sticks and roots. He made it out of the woods and into the suburbs. Houses dotted the landscape, he walked along the sidewalk as the sounds of children playing and people talking reached his ears.

“Oh what’s this?” A man’s voice called out.

Billy didn’t even notice the man till he was scooped up in a strong grip. He started to scream but a firm hand around his muzzle muffled the sound. The man looked him over.

“You are an ugly color, your face is coated in shit, and you are an alicorn. Probably sell for a hundred bucks.” The man muttered to himself.

Billy sobbed even more, even the ‘munstah daddeh’ hated him. He felt like he wanted to die. What was the point in living any more? He-

“You are gonna die if I let you roam out here. How would you like to come to my home, you’ll be fed. I’ll never hurt you and you’ll be my own fluffies new friend. I’ll even give you a big bowl of ‘Sketti’.”

The man released Billy muzzle and expected an answer. Billy nodded, it sounded like the stories from the runaway fluffies in his old herd. He paused and thought about all the warnings.

“Yew no take Biwwy speshuw-wumps?”

The man laughed, “No. You can keep them. My name is Walter but you can call me Master.”

“Hewwo Wawtew um Mastew. My name am-”

“A new name for a new life. Your name is Soil now. You could easily blend into the ground.” He walked a few feet before entering the nearby house.

Soil was brought inside the nice suburban home. The smell of dinners past and air freshener tickled his nose. He was brought into the Bathroom where he was given a quick rinse to remove the filth he accumulated. After much protesting he was led to a guest room that had been converted into a fluffy haven. Soft toys, blocks that squeak, a mounted television that played FluffTV all day.

In the center of fluffy heaven was a cream and yellow stallion. The stallion has gentle green eyes and a warm smile. He approached the pair, and greeted the human first.

“Hewwo, Mastew Wawtew. Wegaw missed yew.” He said.

Walter petted him and set down Soil. “I found this, what do you think?”

Regal looked over Soil, he walked around the nervous stallion. He stared at him for a while and cleared his throat.

“Soiw. Regal wan enfie-stawwion.”

“Nu wan.”

“Not eben fo’ Sketti, gud wawa, and wuv?” Regal asked.

“…” Soil looked at the human.

Walter smirked, “You wanna live here, you gotta work for it. My prized stud is a fruitcake, he likes males.”

Regal moved closer to Soil, “Regaw kno’ pointy fwiend wit wingies am no Munstah.” He nuzzled the confused stallion as the human left.

Moments later he returned with a large plate of spaghetti. Crushed kibble powdered the delicious smelling concoction. He placed the plate on the ground and sat down.

“This could be your life everyday. All you have to do is listen to Regal. I like him more than you but if he likes you I’ll like you too.”

Regal stared at the plate and drooled. Soil has never had spaghetti before and his programming made it seem so much more valuable. It certainly smelled better than grass and milk.

“This plate is yours only if you agree. If not I’ll take you back outside and you can fend for yourself.”

“…” Soil nodded. “Okay, Soiw wan be in hewd.”

Walter smiled, “Good. Eat up. You are in for a long night.”

Meanwhile

Silky hid in the hollowed out log, the rotted thing smelled bad but she had wore herself out running. She choked back tears but the sobs came freely. She looks out at the setting sun, fear clenched her heart. She smelled it before she heard, the scent of grass mixed with semen. A strong masculine scent was as far from fluffy as possible. Taffy was near and she knew that if she could smell him, he could do the same for her.

“Wai?” Taffy’s voice was even. “Wai huwt hewd?”

“Munstah am no hewd. Hate aww Munstah?” Silky growled.

“Dis am Taffy hewd. Aww fwuffies and enfie-fwiends can stay. Siwky kno’ dat.”

“Siwky kno dat.”

“Den wai? Wai do dat? Dummeh fwuffy!” Taffy raised his voice.

“Munstah am bad. Nu wan Munstah in herd.”

“Coco and Wiwwow hab fowevah-sweepies. Nu wan do that but hab to.”

Silky kept silent, her heart hammered in her chest. She stood up and walked out of the hollow, her eyes met Taffy. She had known this not-fluffy for years, she had gone with him on many expeditions. This was the first time she felt afraid of him. She trembled in place and her bowels empty themselves.

“Scawwy.” Silky finally said.

Taffy frowned, “Am Munstah.”

A hoof lashed out and caught her jaw, she spat blood. A dozen light strikes across her body left the mare a trembling wreck with no permanent damage. She sobbed on the ground as Taffy wiped his hooves in her blood. He lowered his head till he was only inches from her face, his massive frame filling her vision.

“You am in hewd no mo’.” He turned and walked away, “Neba come back.”

Silky turned and walked away, caked in her own feces. Her sobs followed her into the forest and Taffy returned to his herd. She found an old rabbit’s den, she closed her eyes and felt every bruise over her body. She sobbed herself to sleep. She didn’t know what to do without a herd.

Epilogue…

Soil woke up, his hole burned as Regal trotted around him. The breeding stud rolled a ball toward him with a smile. Billy stood up and pushed the ball, even as he walked he could feel the dried substance between his legs and in his fur. Regal kicked the ball back before Walter entered the room. The man cleaned out the litter boxes, straightened the room, and removed the cumsoaked mat that made up their kennel.

“Hewwo.” Regal said as Walter petted his head.

“What’s up little guy? How was your new toy?”

“Soiw am bestest enfie! Onwy cwy two time.” Regal then went into detail on every aspect of their night.

Soil starred with his mouth held open, the strange stallion didn’t have an ounce of shame. The sheer amount of compliments had Soil confused. He opened his mouth but Regal continued talking even as two small plates of spaghetti were placed in front of them.

“Soil. Whatcha think? Regal seems to like you… A lot.” Walter waved the cumstained mat for emphasis.

“Soiw’s poopie-pwace have big huwties.” He caught himself and looked down. “Den poopie-pwace huwt wittwe. Den poopie-pwace just feew funny.”

Regal eyes light up, “Yay. Regaw am bestest enfie gibba!”

Soil stared at the goofy stallion before turning to Walter, “Dank yew fo’ nummies.”

“Welp. As long as he is happy, I’m happy and my couch is stain-free.” Walter said and sat down to watch the pair eat.

19 Likes

Compared to most fluffies, Soil’s fate ain’t so bad.

3 Likes

I’d agree. I might do some art on the two later.

2 Likes

_3

2 Likes

I mean, it’s degrading, but better than what Coco would have done.

3 Likes

This is gonna give some guy who spent time in prison a fuckin PTSD episode :rofl:

2 Likes