A Rescued Baby (by Booperino)

Booperverse version of A Punished Baby Pt. 4 (Reddith83r) ending (done with permission ofc)

Just a quick what if scenario in another timeline
As for the abuser who kicked Lil Fable story in motion?

welll...

He went to finish the job in the alley where he murdered the family… only to slip on a puddle of water, falling face first on his own sledgehammer… a feral herd ate well that night

Again thanks @Reddit-Word_H83r for letting me give Lil F a happy ending, i needed to get this off my system after reading the story XD

45 Likes

Little Fable is yours to continue using in your stories!

9 Likes

I might ^^ thank you very much and thank you for letting me draw this :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Last I saw Little “Fabbo”, he was eating out of a broken foal can he found. His situation seems to have improved dramatically.

2 Likes

considering the canon ending involves him turning into mush by a group of ferals too dumb to understand what names mean, most things would be an improvement lol

4 Likes

It would seem I missed at least one chapter.

4 Likes

yeah its 4 chapter long

3 Likes

Sneaky number 4.

@Booperino how did you make your super organized story post?

I need to do this thing as well.

3 Likes

the features on posts to add links to words and the cog/hide detail option helped a lot
to separate topics i use - - - after a break. and i use ** and *** to make text bold and skewed

Summary

like this this and this

I still gotta update my own table of content lol

3 Likes

I have done the thing!

3 Likes

That’s a hilarious end for that fuckin smarty.

How to fix broken bones thats gonna be a challenge :thinking:

3 Likes

Id imagine it would be less flashy than fixers usual repairs
But considering fluffys fast recovery speeds Lil Fable would probly be good in no time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When Snake gets serious.

4 Likes

Surprised you didnt go for

considering Snakes robot arm lol

3 Likes

Fable is an awesome series tho

6 Likes

I’m torn about the panel showing snafu with one red glowing eye. My first reaction was “badass!”. My second reaction was “imma charging my lazor!”. He does have a laser eye, right?

Also, it looks like he’s standing in the rain in that panel, which brings to mind, “I’ve…seen things you people wouldn’t believe.”

3 Likes

the idea was he was standing in a dark alley but i kinda rushed (blame my dinner arriving!) on this one so i didnt give the detail it needed to convey that lol ^^’

2 Likes

No, no, I got that. It looks a little like rain, but it was obvious from the rest of the panels that it wasn’t raining.

2 Likes

download (3)

2 Likes

fable is an awesome series
i wish they would overhaul the magic system in a new game :pensive:

thank you for giving fable a new name and ending
my brain was feeling numb after reading his tale :no_mouth:

3 Likes