A Series Of Rationally Stated Complaints/H83R Departure

Oh i am sure you do

3 Likes

Though i am not sure about the unbiased part

2 Likes

Yeah it will. Unstaff him.

2 Likes

Iā€™m biased, but biased is one word away from based. 'Tis no coincidence.

1 Like

No i donā€™t think it will. The problem here is late response time and ineffective punishments (You of all people should know what i am talking about) which is probably partly my fault considering that my first response to seeing smoke is participation in the arson insted of prevention. Karn was fucking amazing at prevention, but he is not here anymore. Oculus is just reposting most of the time, so removing him wonā€™t actually solve the issue

3 Likes

Youā€™re right. The answer to the problem is to ignore it.

But whatever you say I contend that my mute was unwarranted. I had done nothing but participate in a question asked of the community. Just like Iā€™ve done nothing but participate here. You told me I was muted so the community wouldnā€™t get angry. So it would ā€˜lookā€™ fair to the angry reactionists that saw me be controversial in controversial and decided that made me evil.

1 Like

qPXu51V

2 Likes

I would say it was more of a ā€œpicking on one person for every petty reason you could get your hands onā€

2 Likes

ā€œItā€™s a bit less fair to you, but it will surely stop h83r from starting shit again once he gets back. I hope you understand.ā€

This comment aged like fine wine didnā€™t it?
It took him what? Four hours?

2 Likes

Starting shit with YOU. Right now he is having shit with moderators, which warranted i would say

2 Likes

Which is what Iā€™m doing now.

1 Like

Has it occurred to you yet that this behavior comes off exactly how H83r described? It feels like youā€™re just saying whatever to whoever to make everyone happy. Thatā€™s not possible as a site admin.

1 Like

It did. I am just built like that unfortunately

1 Like

Its ok owl you are trying your best and you are doing amazing, I too wish things werent an all out war right now but such is democracy. Everyone else? I havent been here long enough to know. I dont like the idea of DMs being looked at without reason and many things here seem to be old grudges and people with trust issues, whatever it happens and i dont know enough to fully judge.

3 Likes

Itā€™d make me happy to get banned uwu.

:point_right::point_left: :kissing:

4 Likes

Holy shit, I missed some interesting drama here.

4 Likes

You got me fucked all the way up if you think Iā€™m going to read this, you cocksucking coward.

2 Likes

Ah yes. Another day, another drama crisis because children canā€™t play nice with their knock off mlp toys. Good god. All yā€™all making the state of the education system and its bureaucracy look good and competent. Lol.

7 Likes

Jesus titfucking Christ how did i almost miss this cockfuckery of a mod fight?

ā€¦whoā€™s winning?

4 Likes

tmnt-michelangelo

1 Like