A Series Of Rationally Stated Complaints/H83R Departure

Hes a root nexus point for the moderation problem that despite constsntly being brought up, never gets handled.

1 Like

This is why I love Fluffies. Such passion for shit filled pony chimera that it drives people to such levels of debate :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Actually yeah it will. People have been asking him to be removed for years because if his laziness, incompetance, and biases. Actually removing the walking epitome of your problems might send enough of a message to the rest of the team to ā€œget their shit togetherā€.

Hell if i recall correctly, oulus got demoted from Admin right around the time I quit being a mod, but some how gained it again when Ryou took over who assured me it was "in title only ".

The sheer fact youā€™re deflecting for him, someone who refuses to work unless it suits him, is such a bad look for the mod team. Yeah this is a team effort of failure, but yall need to do something about this waste of space.

2 Likes

Iā€™m leaving too. A few things and the regulations overflowed the cup of bitterness.
The fifth point of the regulations assumes not drawing harm to animals.
Itā€™s nonsense, because it means that a fluffy female canā€™t save her child from an ordinary insect that in real life she would just stomp on.
Folks, I know you just donā€™t want outsiders to think youā€™re psychopaths murdering animals in the basement, but the truth is, MOST of the internet still thinks weā€™re sociopathic people who love murdering babies and ponies in real life. 85% of humanity are idiots and no matter how we explain them, they will still look at us from under the head. We canā€™t run from itā€¦
Iā€™m not going to fight moderation, I donā€™t give a shit.
Iā€™m not a talented guy anyway, I draw in windows paint and to be honest I much prefer to draw torturing little cute elves right now than anything fun with fluffy ponies.
So letā€™s just say Iā€™m committing forum fucking suicide right now.
Fuck, Iā€™m not coming back here. No one would miss me anyway, because Iā€™m not lucky enough to have real, lasting friends or even fans. For people I am a spirit of air, but I feel like a corpse when I am aliveā€¦
Goodbye, Benek.

2 Likes

Why did you feel the need to do this here, in front of my salad.

4 Likes

THIS WAS A SITE WHERE YOU COULD SEE/READ ABOUT THESE DUMB FLUFFY CRITTERS SUFFERING TERRIBLE FATES. NOW PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING AND ITS RUINED.

3 Likes

LOUD NOISES.

All of this will be forgotten and nothing will change so calm your bitchass down.

1 Like

Least likely change is that you leave like you said you would. What happened to that by the way? Did you just really want to be a lurker again? Because youā€™ve clearly been checking in.

2 Likes

Waiting for my ban that Ryou promised me.

Weā€™re all left waiting for something.

Except your gapped anus will never return to normal size. This is coming from a doctor.

1 Like

That depends if the mods will do their job or not, but i guess beating off to enfie baby takes priority.

1 Like

The fact oculus is still a titles mod/admin and has total control over the curation of fluffy content, goes tonshow how little the mod team actually gives a fuck about doing thr bare minimum.

Like giving a thief access to the bank vault.

1 Like

Let me address your role in all of this, since the staff insists on keeping me around for the time being.

Nobody likes you here. Nothing you say has any merit. You criticize without any ability to create. You criticize without any knowledge of how to improve yourself, much less anyone else. The most notable thing about you is that I used you as a vector to start bringing these problems to light ā€“ but letā€™s be plain here: these issues were blatant from jump. Iā€™m just the loud fool that will make them impossible to ignore anymore.

The irony here is that you think thereā€™s a place for you here, when the reality is that if the staff werenā€™t complete pushovers, youā€™d be banned just the same as me a long time ago.

2 Likes

Itā€™s fine. Oculus barely had the energy to reply. I doubt heā€™ll actually ā€˜curateā€™ jackshit.

1 Like

By curate that just means he gets to be the bottle neck between content he likes and everything else.

Thats litterally all.

But enough about Oculus, as massive a problem he is and how he shoukd be removed from his position; we need to address how 90% of the mod team sots on their ass and does absolutely nothing and act with cintempt when one insists they do their job.

My god, i remember trying to get people to help with even the slightest things and being met with pure resistance. How dare i ask them to do the bare minimum, didnt i know mod was just a cool kids club?!

1 Like

Iā€™d think if I mattered so little to you Iā€™d fly right under your radar. But in one thread and a short conversation in controversial I had you tilted. What was the analogy I made? ā€œLike a three-legged pinball machineā€

But youā€™re right about one thing. Only creators should be allowed opinions. Not consumers. Not at all. I love monopolies. If you donā€™t like Marvel youā€™re racist and if you donā€™t draw anthro-satyr rape then clearly you canā€™t have an opinion on it.

You are mentally ill, and bipolar disorder is just one of your many ailments. This is coming from the same doctor that told me about your loose asshole that you keep talking out of; you just canā€™t control it. Itā€™s flabbier than roast beef. It may not come across well, but I do feel sorry for you. Truly.

I canā€™t imagine being raped by a priest and then my own father. That shitā€™s foul as fuck.

patrickbateman-pointing-at

Go on. Continue. Iā€™ll be your therapist tonight. Please continue to pontificate about how little I matter while obsessing about my asshole lol. For a guy who cares so little you sure do spend a lot of time imagining priests raping little boys. You wanna talk about your father?

And thereā€™s your Google play by play deflection response. I may have been wrong about you outgrowing your abusers. Shame. Hereā€™s a song I listen to when times get rough, bud. Maybe one day youā€™ll have the strength to out these bastards in court.

God bless.

1 Like

God bless.