A shitty mummah (Bad_Roomie)

Damn son, that blue bastard just lost half his family and all he cares about is more milk.

Good job hiding you neon coloured ninny

8 Likes

Hahahaha unfortunately rapist fluffies seem like a lot of fun to me, but I like all aspects of fluffies, so I don’t want to focus on just that aspect.

4 Likes

Raccoons are actually adorable. They get into my house a lot for my cat food. They are hilarious to watch run off with their hands full, of food. They have even tried to get through my screens. I often take pity and put food out for them. Opossums are cute too. Thought I would have one join my family the way they just got comfortable sleeping on a pillow/bedding I had on the floor. It was cute. Skunks too are cute, especially the babies when practicing their survival skills.

It’s funny how fluffies getting hurt for doing things real animals do makes me happy. Guess fluffies just aren’t cute enough? :thinking:

6 Likes

Future smarty in the making. Or toxicly positive social media poster.

4 Likes

Yeah, it is. But they still cute

2 Likes

Not as big of a worry as washing their food is…

4 Likes

That said, fluffies are much safer to interact with than those animals. Safer for folks who might like them and safer for those that want to abuse them.

3 Likes

download

6 Likes

It looks to me like he only survived because he was lucky enough to be on his mother’s back. Already he’s seeing that as favouritism and got himself an unearned ego, whether mum enables him or not is up to her, but that’s a Smarty adult mo matter what.

Shit, now I kinda want to write a follow-up to this pic

6 Likes

I lov how these fluffys are drawn I lov to watch them suffer

3 Likes

The narrative suggests favoritism due to stupidity (although ignorance is likely an additional factor).

6 Likes

Exactly, either Blue was already the Bestesh in which mum’s an idiot for choosing the bright blue bellend over her more forest suited foals. Or there was no Bestesh so she’s an idiot for saving him (intentionally or otherwise) and putting the idea in her head

7 Likes

Ah yes more poopy babbeh content.

3 Likes

At least you can tell a rabid raccoon by how it acts, feral shitrats carry all sorts of diseases and ask you for huggies

4 Likes

Its almost definitely favoritism, look how clean the bestes baby compared to its siblings

4 Likes

I see her Hoofes are kinda tainted red is it dirt or Blood and did she hurt some of her Babys to cover her retreat?

2 Likes

Probably hurt from running, fluffy hooves are made to be soft so they cant hurt a young child

2 Likes

Depends on the author/head-canon. I don’t think I I’ve personally read any “fluffies as disease carrier” things yet. I suspect there are ebbs and flows to what gets shown or used.

3 Likes

I back to difer, i hat a conversation with some other and Fluffys could Hurt and even Kill Human Children from the ages 1-3 fairle easy.

2 Likes

Something tells me she’s a fairly recent feral. To me holding onto the idea that more colorful/vibrant fur is “better” is a holdover from living in a human rich environment.

6 Likes