A Star is Born Comic 10/16 (Fluffus)

Poor alicorn :cry: love panel 3 they all huddle on their owners hand.

5 Likes

Thank you <3

I try hard not to draw the same type of panel over and over again, and it’s so nice when you notice ^^

6 Likes

Or maybe he would be able to see and have the same Alicorn hate. But as it is now its the best outcom.

4 Likes

As always a treat for the eyes. Your fluffys are awesome

3 Likes

So, I’m a little confused and I assume it is a headcanon thing, but why would the alicorn’s value drop without a foster parent fluffy?

1 Like

A deeply traumatized/poorly socialized/highly stressed fluffy is not going to be top tier as a pet, for shows, or marketing.

It may also have problematic behaviors that makes it a hassle to breed on using conventional means. A sensible breeder Is not going to pair a stallion like that with a prize breeding mare if there’s a good chance it won’t want to mount her, or if it may behave badly or violently.

Sure, it’s not without value, but it’s not blue ribbon material.

6 Likes

I’d say his formative period is already ruined, what with losing his mother and almost all his siblings in one night.

I wish Snowy the best, but he’s too old and Fluff TV too propagandist for this to end well

4 Likes

If I were a fluffy farmer, I’d be like “Fuck the money, I’m gonna kill those alicorn-hating fluffies with a rake.”

I want to highlight that the face in the TV is shamelessly borrowed from the inimitable @RQ - for instance from here.

4 Likes

feel as if bad luck follows this poor colt, at least snowy seems to like him still, even if hes a lil senile

1 Like

I’m always happy to see each new thing from you. I strongly encourage you to neglect your real life responsibilities in favor of making more things for my personal enjoyment.

2 Likes

Honestly for what he can do… Snowy is trying, I bet that if he was younger he’d be a great dad

1 Like

Man, I really love this retelling of the original

1 Like

Given the value I wouldnt blame them for turning a mare into a milkbag.

The other alternative would be to blind her so she can’t tell the difference.

1 Like

Ah, but Fletcher’s Fluffies’ core idea is, “happy fluffies”. They may not have a callous enough business mindset to milkbag or blind an “innocent” fluffy.

1 Like

I like how Snowy just accepts that he’s a Daddeh now. No hesitation.

2 Likes

Ha ha, thanks! No one else had picked up on that : )

He’s a very obedient and earnest fluffy.

1 Like

Sad what happened to the old timer.

I like the brown fluffy’s (I believe her name was Fawn) coat pattern,very cute.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s Fawn. I had the idea that a brown and grey dappled fluffy with socks and a nose in a pattern you would find on an IRL horse would be attractive to buyers who like actual horses. Not every buyer would be “ewww brown”.

Aw, Snowy’s whiskers make him look like a Chinese dragon! Nice.

1 Like