A Star is Born Comic 10/16 (Fluffus)

Aftermath

Next

<<First

67 Likes

so many things to go wrong. She’s doing a great job. I feel bad for Snowy. He’d probably love the job if he was younger.

16 Likes

Poor alicorn :cry: love panel 3 they all huddle on their owners hand.

5 Likes

Thank you <3

I try hard not to draw the same type of panel over and over again, and it’s so nice when you notice ^^

6 Likes

Or maybe he would be able to see and have the same Alicorn hate. But as it is now its the best outcom.

4 Likes

As always a treat for the eyes. Your fluffys are awesome

3 Likes

So, I’m a little confused and I assume it is a headcanon thing, but why would the alicorn’s value drop without a foster parent fluffy?

1 Like

A deeply traumatized/poorly socialized/highly stressed fluffy is not going to be top tier as a pet, for shows, or marketing.

It may also have problematic behaviors that makes it a hassle to breed on using conventional means. A sensible breeder Is not going to pair a stallion like that with a prize breeding mare if there’s a good chance it won’t want to mount her, or if it may behave badly or violently.

Sure, it’s not without value, but it’s not blue ribbon material.

6 Likes

I’d say his formative period is already ruined, what with losing his mother and almost all his siblings in one night.

I wish Snowy the best, but he’s too old and Fluff TV too propagandist for this to end well

4 Likes

If I were a fluffy farmer, I’d be like “Fuck the money, I’m gonna kill those alicorn-hating fluffies with a rake.”

I want to highlight that the face in the TV is shamelessly borrowed from the inimitable @RQ - for instance from here.

4 Likes

feel as if bad luck follows this poor colt, at least snowy seems to like him still, even if hes a lil senile

1 Like

I’m always happy to see each new thing from you. I strongly encourage you to neglect your real life responsibilities in favor of making more things for my personal enjoyment.

2 Likes

Honestly for what he can do… Snowy is trying, I bet that if he was younger he’d be a great dad

1 Like

Man, I really love this retelling of the original

1 Like

Given the value I wouldnt blame them for turning a mare into a milkbag.

The other alternative would be to blind her so she can’t tell the difference.

1 Like

Ah, but Fletcher’s Fluffies’ core idea is, “happy fluffies”. They may not have a callous enough business mindset to milkbag or blind an “innocent” fluffy.

1 Like

I like how Snowy just accepts that he’s a Daddeh now. No hesitation.

2 Likes

Ha ha, thanks! No one else had picked up on that : )

He’s a very obedient and earnest fluffy.

1 Like

Sad what happened to the old timer.

I like the brown fluffy’s (I believe her name was Fawn) coat pattern,very cute.

1 Like