A Star is Born Comic 9/16 (Fluffus)

Twilight of the gods

Next

<<First

76 Likes

Nooooo!

And I don’t trust that contract they signed.

4 Likes

Yeah wenn gods fight, mortals pay the price either way and this fluffy Familie payd :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Shit, didn’t realise the mum got crushed as well.

Eejits fucked over a whole Fluffy family for a quick payday. No wonder Star hates his Alicorn status, he’s likely blaming himself for this

6 Likes

Yeah but we know what a peace of shit he becomes so he deserves far more and i hope to see him tortured and slaughterd

2 Likes

That’s some interesting time traveller logic :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, he turns out very cold and pragmatic later. For now he’s younger and more innocent than the foal in Starstruck.

I don’t expect things to get better for him. I do expect backstory though.

3 Likes

The foal he slaughtered after making it live true the complete slaughter of its family by his goons? You mean that foal, the innocent foal?
The foal that is of the same kind as him that life true the same pregeduse that he lift true till they cut of his wings? Yeah I guess fuck that foal. Star did nothing wrong and he does not deserve the fate of every fucking smarty or smarty friend

He ain’t don’t nothing wrong YET.

If you’re going to heap punishment on him before he’s done the crime then you’re kind of getting the order of operation wrong. Might have a future in lobbying for profitized/privatized prison s here in the US :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I am low key super stoked that @Feyascia liked this. I remember my first ever post of Star’s story and her being the first to engage with it it and riff on the story.

Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

Breaks into private property to steal valuable biotoys while supporting crushing also valuable foals to dead as well as stabbing and murdering people. Calls the properties owner who is being robbed and might end up a widow “crazy bitch”.
I really hope they get that asshole and torture her by totally straining her and having foals hug her and singing songs to her day and night.

1 Like

;_; While they may now understand it, they still dont know the word Trauma.

1 Like

With the death of the mother, and brother I wonder what will happen to Star’s pegasus bro? :cry:

To think that woman have the nerve to call the owner “bitch” as they are the ones trying to steal :triumph::grimacing:

Seeing the last panel with the shocked face of Star have been mark in his memory.

Is this could be the reason what he did on your last comic on his adult life?

1 Like

Fwuffy am twaumatized!

“Crazy Bitch!”
Ah yes, self defense, one of the most unreasonable action this world has known.

2 Likes

People say the darndest things during altercations. I always found it amazing.

2 Likes

poor mom, she was a good one. lovely as always

2 Likes

Such gorgeous art, man, amazing

1 Like

Well that’s a death mare and 4 death foals.

Oh noes! I’m kinda worried what kind of riffing I did.

Looks like I have some catching up to do with the story.

1 Like

You saw the image of a big yellow fluffy with a green mane menacing a perfect, Celestia colored foal and imagined a story where a feral had gotten into a high dollar breeding operation, about to destroy “retirement money” worth of fluffy asset.

It wasn’t the story I had in mind, but it picked up on the theme of a petty brute destroying what humans would see as worth a lot of money.

Then I checked out your contributions and found you had written amazing stories as well as that high quality guide to fluff speak.

Your comment made me happy and made the booru seem like a welcoming, collaborative space. It inspired me to go “screw it, maybe I should start drawing this whole thing as a comic even if it’s gonna take forever“.

1 Like