A Star is Born Comic 12/16 (Fluffus)

No filter

Next

<<First

68 Likes

Aaaand this is kind of what I was waiting for but not what I was expecting. Very reasonable, and if Star doesn’t have a massive fear of humans (or at least men) after all this I don’t know what else it’ll take

10 Likes

I like the angles you used int he second half, and just your expressiveness is so good all around. I don’t even want to know how much time and practice it took you to get to this point.

3 Likes

Thank you! I have trained for one half McGonagall.

6 Likes

I’m wondering if you have a copy of Scott McCloud’s “Understanding Comics” on your bookshelf :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And you’d be right!

Along with some other goodies because I am a great, huge nerd.

5 Likes

And I just bookmarked that for later. I owed on taxes this year so might add these to my library a bit later.

2 Likes

Bob’s a surly drunk ain’t he

2 Likes

Seriously that guy…thats the prob with doing heavy party sadly, you get drunk and shit start coming out of your mouth sometimes. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

(Notices wifey in the party dress)
:eyes:
:heart::baby_bottle::baby_bottle:

4 Likes

Yeah, Jess is stacked.

4 Likes

D: poor baby, I wanna give him a cuddle after that, he deserves it over an empty pen

3 Likes

jess looking irritated makes me chuckle a lil shes really spent everyday since the event making sure this foal isnt traumatized for bob to scream in its face hehe

4 Likes

No lie detected : (

4 Likes

Yes indeedy-doo-dah!!!

2 Likes

Ohhh, thanks for the link!

1 Like

Oooof I thought that Bob was way more chill than that

1 Like

Immortan Bob …

Just don’t ply him with liquor

1 Like

Guess the stabbing broke Bob’s facade.

Anyway, I’m bracing for the imminent flood of Jess R34.

2 Likes

Bingo. Nearly getting killed does things to a person.

2 Likes