Abandoned, Full Comic (Artist-Kun)

171 Likes

Thanks for posting, @FenFey

4 Likes

Foalburgers! So tasty when grilled over an open flame!

8 Likes

Fun fact: this is the comic that directly inspired the Blue and Rosie comic

11 Likes

CΓAP

1 Like

Like all my faves, it’s a horror story told by an abused animal just good enough at speech to narrate it to us.

4 Likes

Soylent Green is people!

2 Likes

To think they got thrown out cause they arent IN anymore by color, sad the pink pegasus dead. She couldnt even realize the blue will be peck to death if she ever return…so basically they cooked her breasts as burgers?:thinking:

5 Likes

I used to chat with the author of https://fluffy-community.com/t/why-cant-we-give-love-that-one-more-chance-by-fwufabwuss/5179/5. They claimed that Blue and Rosie helped inspire it.

2 Likes

What a brat.

Shitcan the daughter and keep the Fluffies. They’re more respectful.

Also, she just left the pink one in shit. Its not even dead.

3 Likes

Actually, this is a great idea.

A lot of the more hackneyed Abuse stories make more sense if they are fiction told by a Fluffy.

2 Likes

“and take with you your dirty <> to Hell!”

Yeah i know they are “toys” but seriously,just cause there is a new color or style just throwing it out like that, they must be rich :triumph:

Why not gave it to the shelter or such…

2 Likes

Consumerism is a disease

3 Likes

At least kill them, don’t add more filth to the streets…

2 Likes

The sign killed me. They wrap them up alive and talking? Gotta be pretty sadistic to want to eat that.

2 Likes

I remember the origin why they become the story’s shitrat of the city and provinces from Shadysmarty (corrected) comic story. Their population boom is scary :scream:

I don’t remember quickhorn doing story comics. Maybe you are talking about shadysmarty?

2 Likes

Ah yes its shadysmarty i stand corrected sorry so much great artists I discover names gets really mixed up,my bad. :fearful::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

You apologized like you just violated the law or something

2 Likes