About a bad world idea

1 Like

Trudeau?

I can relate. I am LGBT too. I am lucky to have never been physically hurt for my identity, but my current living situation is a psychological nightmare.

If you are looking for an outlet for anger, you will like “smarty abuse.” Selfish, cruel, horrible fluffies get what they deserve and then some. Think of it like “South Park” meets “Happy Tree Friends” meets “My Little Pony.” Definitely not for kids.

Fluffies can also be good for healing, like any pet (and therapy). They can be cute and soft and happy and full of unconditional love if you need something to cleanse your soul or just need a break from the big, scary world.

I am using fluffies as free therapy too. As silly as it sounds, they help me a lot with “radical acceptance.” Bad things happen. Sometimes it is nobody’s fault. At life’s misfortunes, you can either laugh or cry, and laughing feels much better. I am also very sensitive, so I am learning to laugh at myself from the “curmudgeons” of the community :wink: I also have a PERFECT outlet for my repressed righteous anger with “smarty abuse.”

I was going to recommend some specific artists and writers, but I cannot list them all here (also I am still relatively new here so I actually know very little about “the classics” and would just embarass myself). We are so lucky to have dozens of artists and writers that have been here for a very long time and are still active!

There used to be a “welcome guide for new users” post but I cannot find it (which could just be me being dumb)

2 Likes

What is a King to a Mob (of fluffies)?

Still a King lol

They are messing with you because English isn’t your first language. Do not be disheartened. Do what you wish.

3 Likes

Some here doing like my abuser it seems because I can not express well. Not a fun way to do for people wanting to not be seen abuser.

This community is claimed by some to be a “4chan community” which means certain people think they have a license to be pieces of shit to others and pieces of shit in general. It is what it is.

Anyway don’t let them upset you friend.

2 Likes

They behaving like abusers of other people is showing they have horrible life choices. They seem to be like who enjoy causing pain of people and be hateful little bigots. Kind who want that bad world.
This is why I am having idea like this such assholes run my country and town.

1 Like

Where are you from?

1 Like

Hungary. Small village.

Makes sense. I wish you luck friend.

1 Like

What you think about the story world idea?

RemĂ©lem ez a fordĂ­tĂĄs hatĂĄsos. Ami a törtĂ©netötletet illeti, Ășgy tƱnik szĂĄmomra, hogy jobban szeretnĂ©d feltĂĄrni, mi törtĂ©nik az emberekkel, mint azt, hogy mi törtĂ©nik a pihĂ©kkel. A törtĂ©netet kizĂĄrĂłlag a szöszi szemszögĂ©bƑl kell elmesĂ©lnie. Teljesen lehetsĂ©ges, hogy egy jobboldali vezetƑ nĂ©pirtĂł politikĂĄt folytat a nĂ©pĂ©vel szemben, hogy elnyomja a mĂĄskĂ©nt gondolkodĂł vagy egymĂĄssal ellentĂ©tes politikai nĂ©zeteket. Amerika korĂĄbban is tĂĄmogatott ilyen programokat a hideghĂĄborĂș idejĂ©n, hogy megsemmisĂ­tse kommunista ellensĂ©geit. Sok baloldali, akiket ma „felĂ©bredtnek” neveznĂ©nk, szenvedett ezektƑl a tisztogatĂĄsoktĂłl. NĂ©zze meg pĂ©ldĂĄul az 1965-ös indonĂ©z antikommunista tisztogatĂĄst. NĂ©zze meg a Condor hadmƱveletet Ă©s azt, hogy mit csinĂĄlt Latin-AmerikĂĄban. Egy jobboldali fegyveres szemĂ©ben a baloldalon bĂĄrki egzisztenciĂĄlis fenyegetĂ©st jelent. MerĂ­tsen ihletet a törtĂ©nelembƑl a jövƑkĂ©p megalkotĂĄsakor, Ă©s az elkĂ©pzelĂ©se jĂł lesz. Ezt azonban önmagadĂ©rt tedd, ne pedig a webhely bĂĄrmely seggfejĂ©Ă©rt. Bassza meg Ƒket, tedd azt, ami neked tetszik.

1 Like

I know what happens to people. I lived that. I do not know what happen to fluffys.

1 Like

Something I think was lost in translation to Hungarian is this point: Tell the story exclusively from the point of view of the fluffy. If the fluffy does not see it, or hear it, it should not be depicted.

Use your knowledge and the very real historical examples of what the right has done to the left, or anyone who remotely looks like they are on the left, in the past.

Think of the Cold War. Think of Indonesia in 1965. Think of all the people who died at the altar of Anti-Communism.

Do that and you will have more information to build your world than you would have ever wanted. In fact, if you study some of the texts I have studied, you may wish you didn’t study them. The world is not shades of grey, it’s shades of black. It’s a rough place friend.

Edit: But you seem to know this all too well.

1 Like

Fluffies depend on humans. If they can no longer depend on humans they must fend for themselves. From this point on, I will switch to your language.

ValĂłszĂ­nƱleg nem csak az emberek ĂĄldozatai lesznek, hanem a vĂĄrosokban Ă©lƑ ĂĄllatokĂ© is. Ă©hesek lesznek, tĂ©len fĂĄznak, meghalnak, legvĂ©gsƑ esetben megeszik egymĂĄst. akĂĄr emberi holttesteket is megehetnek, amelyek a biztonsĂĄgi erƑk Ă©s munkatĂĄrsaik tisztogatĂĄsa utĂĄn az utcĂĄkon szemetelnek. Fesd fel a remĂ©nytelen vilĂĄg kĂ©pĂ©t Ă©s a tĂșlĂ©lĂ©sĂ©rt folytatott kĂŒzdelmet, mert ez az. A földön kĂłborlĂł ĂĄllatok Ă©s a levegƑbƑl szĂĄrmazĂł ragadozĂł madarak akkora veszĂ©lyt jelentenek, mint egy seggfej, aki falba rĂșgja valamelyikĂŒket, vagy összegyƱjti, hogy megkĂ­nozza Ƒket. ez segĂ­t a barĂĄtomnak?

1 Like

It does help. Thank you.

szĂ­vesen barĂĄtom

1 Like

Well, in a dictatorship, there are usually rebels. If everyone agreed with the dictator, the dictator wouldn’t need to seize power by force, would they?

So I can imagine pro-fluffy rebels starting an underground railroad, you know, smuggling fluffies out of the country.

Maybe there could even be a fluffy Harriet Tubman too. “Ded fwuffies teww nu tawes, yu gu awn ow yu gu foweba sweepies!”

1 Like

Seems good, thank you, liking the idea.

1 Like