About Odis by (that1hugboxer)

Hey guys. I was going through my stories and realized that I never gave Odis a proper physical description in terms of colors and what not. So this is it. I apologize that it has to be in this format but it would feel very disjointed if after the close to 50 stories he’s been in if i just casually dropped it out of nowhere. I realize this is awkward but it’s best to get this over with.

So Odis is an earthie SBS fluffy who was found abandoned in a park when he was around 10 days old. Even fully grown Odis has yet to grow a mane aside from some peach fuzz on his head, even his tail lacks fluff. In terms of physical size he is 2/3 this size of an average adult fluffy. In terms of body shape he looks like an upscaled version of the foal design used in Wikie-cweanies are gross by (The-Agony-Presence). Odis is not the standard for how adult SBS fluffies look in my stories, they usually look almost identical to other fluffies
. Odis is a special case. I haven’t worked out the details as to why he looks different but I am working on it. In terms colors Odis is a darker shade of tangerine almost rust colored. His peach fuzz is grayish brown kind of like swamp mud.
Though Odis can see . His eyes are usually squinting or completely closed when not at home (it’s a little complicated but basically because his owner has to both work at a fluffy daycare and take care of Odis 24/7 . His owner has rigged a chest mounted baby carrier with the visor of a riot helmet to prevent accidental or intentional harm coming to him while his owner handles the daycare fluffies.) Odis’ pupils are black I don’t mean they are a dark brown or dark green I mean his pupils are actually black as in jet black. Odis’s hoof pads don’t have the typical heart shaped design but rather have no design on them whatsoever.

6 Likes

I wanted to help people know what you were talking about if they were just jumping into your stories at this point, so I went and found what I believe to be Odis’ fist story and linked it to this one.

For you I’m going to highly recommend editing in some navigation buttons.
No we don’t have a macro that takes care of that yet. At this point it’s all manual, but if you’ll tell me what order these stories are supposed to be read in, I’ll gladly help you set the first navigation links.

I was able to find @The_Agony_Presence but not the particular piece you’ve referred to

Ok I didn’t even know you could edit those

1 Like

I found the post i was referencing but I can’t seem get the link.so I. Will just post the image here with the name of the original creator

wickie-cweanies-are-gross-the-agony-presence