Abusement park: PAINt-ball. (by: artist-kun)

“Ever hear of paintball?”

“Yeah…”

“Just remove the T.”

Also, I think laser tag could be for hugbox what paintball is for abuse.

8 Likes

in abusement park there are never a hugbox option

6 Likes

Yeah, I get that. But, thinking logically, if there’s an abusement park, there’s gotta be a, um, hugboxmusement park. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, after all.

There’s another idea I could work with.

By the way, abusement park is an excellent play on words.

6 Likes

1 Like

It probably needs 59 fluffy factory to keep the park supplies.

2 Likes
3 Likes

That’s the prize factory not really a factory for supplying the park for killer ball fluffy’s.

1 Like

it is both i presume

1 Like

Carpal box with the plastic lining would be more cost-effective. :money_mouth_face:

Probably because the company uses about 20 times.

And can fit about 40 to 60 fluffy’s in one not comfortably of course.

1 Like

I don’t know what 59 Fluffy Factory is, but please, I’d like to hear more.

If I do end up using this idea, it should be obvious which company will be building it. At least, it’ll be obvious to anyone who has been reading my stories. If you haven’t been reading 'em, don’t sweat it. I’ll happily explain more if you want to, but I’d rather not have to, because I talk about my headcanon enough as it is. That’s another bad habit I’m trying to break, and thank you @Mr_Owl, for pointing out how much I mention the H-word.

I probably will use the hugboxmusement park idea, though. This is one of the reasons I’ve been taking a break from writing, to brainstorm new ideas, and these conversations have really been helping me with that.

Our talks are nice.

3 Likes

You forget how many fluffy’s would die in the parks games and amusements attractions and let’s be honest people are quite bloodthirsty when it comes to fluffy’s. :clown_face:

3 Likes

the name stick with abuse more than hugbox. call just hugbox park, or think about something new that sticks with hugbox

4 Likes

Well, the company I’m talking about is staunchly hugbox and does not want a repeat of Spaghetti Land, so they’d go out of their way to ensure that nobody dies on the premises, human, fluffy or otherwise.

Yeah, I’ve got an otherwise.

2 Likes

Could call it love Park. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hugboxmusement park is just a working title. A placeholder.

2 Likes

understandable

2 Likes

The link to the stories would be a nice read if you could find it :upside_down_face:.

2 Likes

Just click on my bio, dude, there’s a link to the NobodyAtAll Literary Universe right there.

1 Like

it’s where “Featured Topic” is

2 Likes

Yup, I made it real easy for people to find. And I’m trying to make it easier to read my stories without getting lost, too. Putting warnings and notes at the top of a story in one series, when you have to read a story from another series first.

I don’t think I have to plug my stories anymore. That is also becoming a bad habit. I’m trying not to be an attention whore, but unfortunately, being an attention whore comes naturally to me. Sometimes I can’t even notice when I’m doing it.

So if I am doing it, please, tell me. If I’m overdoing anything, I don’t mind being told to dial it back.

2 Likes