Abuser's Web Guide - EP 20 (Turboencabulator)

Abuser’s Web Guide, Episode 20

By: Turboencabulator

“-ing through St. Alban’s preperatory school, eventually locating more than two kilos of
cocaine, which, upon testing, was found to be thoroughly contaminated with
fentanyl. Bishop McCullahan was unavailable for comment, but his office conveyed both his
surprise, and concern, that such substances were found on church property, and in close
proximity to children.”

“And in our final story for the night, our reporter Simon Hewlett III managed to get a
rare interview with one of the online fluffy community’s most divisive figures. Contingent
on this interview was his total anonymity, so we will be obscuring his voice, and he has
been filmed in silhouette. But first, Simon, what was your impression of the infamous
‘Interocitor’?”

The shot cuts to Simon, a bald, thin-faced man in a very severely cut business suit.

“Well Clara, I must confess that at first I had bought into the FFL’s smear against him,
at least a little. But, he seemed like an entirely upstanding individual, albeit one with
a strangely bloody hobby.”

A return to Clara, adjusting her lapel microphone absentmindedly. “Speaking of the League,
you also reached out to them for a comment?”

“Yes, to wit, ‘We at the Fluffy Freedom League condemn in the strongest terms the behavior
of the ‘abuser’ known as Interocitor. His sadistic degeneracy brings shame upon humanity
and he should repent and seek therapy.’. They later attempted to contact me in an attempt
to bribe me for the location of Interocitor.”

Clara pauses, then leans in a touch. “They… tried to bribe you?”

“Oh yes, I have already reported this to Legal and supplied the recordings.”

“I see. Let’s go to the interview.”

A figure is seated behind a screen, lit from behind to cast a shadow.

Simon: “Thank you for agreeing to this interview, would you please introduce yourself for
the audience?”

Interocitor: “Of course, my moniker is Interocitor, and I am a professional fluffy breeder
and handler.”

Simon: “How did you get into fluffies?”

Interocitor: “As a hobby, it was through a former colleague, I agreed to babysit his
fluffy while he was out of the country on vacation. The little poofball was fascinating to
me and genuinely good company, so I began looking into fluffies, first as a mild interest
but well. That grew pretty quickly. I went from being a bit interested to winning my first
breeder competition in three years and have been working with fluffies professionally for six.”

Simon: “As you might be aware, there are several groups who have labeled people of your
perspective, as well as you in general, as abusers.”

Interocitor: “Oh I am well aware. I have had to change PO boxes twice already because of
threats.”

Simon: “While that is unacceptable behavior, would you like to respond to the accusation?”

Interocitor: “I could, but the issue is they’re correct.”

Simon: “I’m sorry?”

Interocitor: “I facilitate and conduct abusive behavior towards fluffies. It is a facet of
the hobby and profession.”

Simon: “I must say you’re far more candid than I expected.”

Interocitor: “One of the benefits of anonymity.”

Simon: “So what of the rest of the claims that these groups make about yourself and others
who engage in fluffy-abuse?”

Interocitor: “Let me take the most common ones in turn. The FFL claim that most abusers
are pedophiles is disgusting, and I will point out that the largest donor to the FFL is
the Catholic Church. Second, that abusers are violent towards people or animals is
entirely baseless, though their sending me death threats is proof that they themselves
are violent. These and the rest of their smear tactics can be spotted very quickly
and most sane people write them off as the lies they are.”

Simon: “But what of the morality of abusing a sentient creature for, essentially, just
entertainment?”

Interocitor: “Let’s start with the one that I tend to get most often from people who
haven’t really looked into the issue. ‘Fluffies are made for huggies and wuv.’, or any of
the similar platitudes.”

Simon: “They were originally intended to be children’s pets.”

Interocitor: “No, they were not. They are bio-toys, intended as a product, to be
disposable if need be. And intended as a product for children in the stages where breaking
a toy instead of sharing it is expected behavior. Their fragility could just as easily be
construed as making them prone to needing replaced as much as being safe around children.”

Simon: “Their legal definition is one thing, but they’re still intelligent and have
emotions.”

Interocitor: “Yes, they are emotive. Intelligent I’d argue with but in the sense of
‘sapient’ then they are that as well. Why does this matter?”

Simon: “I…”

Interocitor: “Why is it wrong to hurt a human, but acceptable to hurt a fluffy, right?”

Simon: “Exactly. How can you square hurting two equally valuable lives?”

Interocitor: “That is where we disagree. A human has the potential for greatness, and
though we cannot tell who is going to be the next pioneer or the next homeless beggar, all
humans have the potential to contribute something to the whole, to build up ourselves into
a greater future. In other words, all humans have intrinsic worth because of their
humanity. Fluffies are artificial, created by humans for the purpose of entertaining
humans. Their worth is whatever a human places upon them. Which may be as a cherished
member of the family, or as food for a pet python, or as a few minute’s distraction with a
pocket-knife while camping.”

Simon: “I have no idea how to respond to that. I cannot agree with you though.”

Interocitor: “You don’t need to.”

Simon: “I’m sorry?”

Interocitor: “This is one of those discussions that people tend to view in absolutes. If
you disagree with my argument, it’s no skin off my nose. You are entitled to your own
morals and your own code of behavior, just as I am entitled to mine.”

Simon: “Yes I… yes. However one of the most interesting arguments against abuse is that
it facilitates behaviors that may grow into something more, such as serial murder or
sociopathy.”

Interocitor: “I think that’s rather the wrong way around. The existence of fluffies does
not make more sociopaths or serial murders, rather it’s far easier for sociopaths or
serial murderers, or others of violent tendencies, to get a start on fluffies. Fluffies
can report to parents if they’re being abused, so more sociopaths and such are caught
early now. If fluffies didn’t exist the number of people born in such a state wouldn’t
change, they would just be doing it out in the woods to rabbits and squirrels or cats in
alleyways, rather than in a saferoom.”

Simon: “Then how do you explain your own indulgence in abuse? Your tutorial videos have
illustrated quite clearly that you are capable of remarkably and disturbingly sadistic
behavior towards fluffies.”

Interocitor: “I view it as an intellectual exercise that allows me to indulge in handling
darker drives and impulses in a safe way. These are naturally a part of everyone, some
people choose absolute repression, others find ways to channel their aggression into
constructive pursuits, boxing for instance. I also prefer to pick fluffies in need of
punishment severe enough to merit the special attention.”

Simon: “How can you call it punishment when it is so often fatal?”

Interocitor: “Capital punishment is still practiced in 33 of 52 states. Our government
seems fine with it. But that’s facetious at best. I call it punishment because it isn’t
justice. Justice would be something that re-aligns the moral balance. Punishment is not
that. So I find it fitting.”

Simon: “Well, now that we’ve gotten a good image of your personal perspective on fluffies
as a whole, we have had some questions provided by the public on more general fluffy
topics for expert response.”

Interocitor: “Oh, of course.”

Simon: “Cheryl R. asks, ‘Why am I hearing of these ‘SBS’ fluffies all of a sudden?’”

Interocitor: “Ah yes. ‘Sensitive Babby Syndrome’ is a genetic disorder that arose from the
uncontrolled breeding of the fluffy population. It seems to have stabilized as
self-terminating but it essentially puts a pause on the fluffy’s intellectual growth in
late infancy. There are also occasional physical deformities. It only really emerged
recently as the runt population was not being culled as it would normally be in a
production environment, and some of these ‘runt’ fluffies went on to produce
offspring. The defect in these runt fluffies’ genes was usually corrected in vitro but
sometimes errors slip through.”

Simon: “And with people preventing runts from being… ‘culled’… this is happening far
more often.”

Interocitor: “Exactly.”

Simon: “Interesting. Ah. Blake D. asks, ‘Is there any reason to buy a fluffy for any
amount of money when there’s so many ferals and shelter fluffs around?’”

Interocitor: “Not unless you can find them for under five bucks a pop. But you’re right,
you can find good fluffies in shelters and if you’re willing to put in the work to teach,
and I do mean teach, not train, feral fluffies on average are more intelligent and tend to
be less bratty.”

Simon: “Perhaps you can clarify something that I heard then, that store fluffs are far
more healthy?”

Interocitor: “That really depends on a large number of factors. Shelter fluffs have health
ranging from just as good as a store fluffy to basically on death’s door, entirely
dependent on the shelter. And of course with ferals you might need to have them wormed or
other treatments. So on average, store fluffs can be more healthy, but it’s not a
guarantee.”

Simon: “David R. asks, ‘If fluffies are ok to be abused why are you against
fluffy-fucking?’”

Interocitor: “Saving that one?”

Simon: “Maybe.”

Interocitor: “While yes, fluffy-fucking would be justified under the argument from before,
that’s beside the point. It is beneath us. If someone is so bereft of positive qualities
that they can only get off by raping a fluffy then perhaps they should indulge in a bit
more self-reflection.”

Simon: “Interocitor, thank you for your time. Would you like to say anything else to the
audience?”

Interocitor: “Sure, if people are interested, I will be running a brief AMA in a few
week’s time. Please feel free to ask more questions then.”

The image cuts to the CBB Chicago logo before moving to commercials.

19 Likes

Man it’s good to see you back.

I missed your stories and world building something fierce.

Any chance you’d be able to give a timetable on the S and W story?

I’m working on the next installment of S&W right now, as well as the next Peter instance and with a bit of luck another part of The Library.

The Library might finish in a few parts as well but I have another series cooking for after it.

4 Likes

Hell yeah

Looking forward to it!

Thanks for sharing your writing with us!