Abuser's Web Guide EP 4 (Turboencabulator)

The Abuser’s Web Guide - Episode 4: Fluffy Housing

By: Turboencabulator

Interocitor stands behind his worktable in the ‘nice’ area of his fluffy room.

“Hello everyone, welcome to the fourth episode of our series. Some of you have been complaining
this has been less about abuse and more just general fluffy information. I understand that you
might be impatient, but the best abusers are also capable of hugboxing and treating fluffies
well. Knowing the biotoy inside and out opens a lot of avenues to explore and a lot of options
for fun. So please, have some patience, and we’ll be getting to the more fun parts soon. Some
of which will be touched on today as we cover how to house your fluffies.”

He picks up a large, colorful box and sets it on the table. It’s a HasBio branded ‘First Fluffy
Saferoom Kit’.

“Now, first we’re going to briefly touch on saferooms, which is HasBio’s gold standard for
fluffies. Naturally this is wrong, and we’ll go over why in a minute. A saferoom is just that,
a room in the house that has been converted for fluffy housing.” He begins opening the box,
putting down various things. “This official kit includes outlet protectors, balls, a low fluffy
gate for the doorway, a disgustingly purple bed that feels like it’s filled with recycled
styrofoam, vinyl adhesive stickers for the walls, a food dish, a water bottle with no mounting
system, a litterbox about as deep as a cake tin, with no litter, and a catalogue for the rest
of their products.”

Without further ado, he tosses everything in a garbage can. “This is crap. And what’s worse, it
was a hundred and six dollars. However, let’s touch on the main problem with saferooms. Even
for full families of two adults and four or five weanlings, you shouldn’t do a saferoom. First
off, with fluffies, accidents will happen. Carpeting will get soiled, night-lights will get
knocked out of sockets, and wires will be chewed. Also, you will be walking around in the same
space as your fluffies. I’ve heard more than one story about a foal being stepped on, or a
fluffy tripping their owner. Escape is also far easier in a saferoom, even with a gate on the
door.”

After a moment of moving things around, he places a large pen on the table. “This is an
Alenix-branded single fluffy pen. The floor panels can be removed and washed, they’re soft and
spongy but waterproof. There’s a tray under for catching liquids, so accidents don’t go
anywhere. The night-light is automatic, and there’s no exposed wiring or outlets. The food bowl
can’t be flipped, the water is integrated and can be plumbed in, and more advanced models even
have self-cleaning litterboxes. Guaranteed foal safe, too. Plus the bed is actually really
nice. A square yard is enough for one adult fluffy to be comfortable, and the plastic walls
means sorry-poopies aren’t a risk. You even have extras like cameras, microphones, motion
sensors, and fluffy-safe TVs or sound systems. A hugboxer friend of mine has five of these with
add-on tunnels so their fluffies can visit each other.”

“The downside though is these pens are not cheap, even for a base model. They’ll last forever
but it’s still an investment, and this is just for one fluffy.” He puts the pen down again. “So
if you’re a bit more on the DIY side, you might want to try your hand at making your own.”

The shot cuts to a low complex of pens, in the corner of a basement room. They’re about knee
high, and in an L-shape in the corner. A row of sleeping-boxes at the back all open on a
communal play space in front. Several fluffies are visible sleeping in the boxes, while a pair
of stallions kick a ball around, quietly giggling.

“This is a six-fluffy pen, we’re down one occupant due to pregnancy so she’s over in a separate
area. The floor is reinforced plywood covered in an adhesive layer of plastic, with thin gym
mats on top. Drain trays underneath made of roof gutter. Each of the boxes is about a foot and
a half square, which is enough for one fluffy to stretch out, or a pairing to cuddle up
together. There’s also a door that can be dropped in place if you need to. The night-lights are
simple kits you can get from various electronic hobby stores, and the litterbox is a standalone
self-cleaner that Alenix sells. Walls are lexan framed in pressure-treated three-by-three
posts. Plus this gives ample space to run wiring if you want extras like mics or cameras, and
the shape means there’s noplace that you can’t get to.”

He stands, taking out a scoop and a large plastic tub, filling the fluffy’s food bowls. The
mares and remaining stallion wake up and come out to eat, babbling happily.

“As you can see this works well if you have existing pairings, or all one gender. If you’re
going to go for single fluffy pens, it’s recommended that one adult fluffy gets one square yard
of space total. However knocking that down to two by three or so isn’t going to be much of an
issue. Just means you’ll need to mind their weight more.”

A cut, and Interocitor is kneeling next to a very pregnant dam in a pen. “This is Holly,
she’s going to be having her babies any day now.”

Holly waves, giggling happily.

“So a mummah-pen is built just for housing expectant mothers. The overall size is smaller, but
the main feature is a wide, soft bed shaped like a shallow bowl. Food and water in front, and
some toys, and a litterbox tray in back. I’ve found that teaching your mummahs to make good
poopies on their side is the cleanest. The back wall folds down and the litterbox slides out,
so when it’s time, you can be right there and ready to help. The width means a mother can roll
from side to side and prevent sores, and find her own comfortable sleeping position.”

Another cut and he’s in front of what looks like a transparent toaster oven. There’s a plush
floor, a row of nipples mounted to a reservoir on the side, and a speaker.

“This is a chirpy incubator. I advise everyone who is going to be dealing with fluffies to have
one. The chamber is gently heated, the floor is soft like a mare’s fluff, and it provides a
continual supply of either formula or harvested milk. The bottle has a warmer as well, and
there’s a mixing inlet here. Alenix sells small canisters to screw in the inlet for vitamins,
boosting hormones, and other supplements. Or to sabotage the fluffy, of course. They’re not shy
about catering to all sides. The speaker is wired to the managing system, so you can play
mummah-songs, or if you’re like me, classical music and more educational lessons for
fluffies. Unless I’m going for something special. I’ve found death metal and synthesized mare
voices reading off the writings of schizophrenic people to produce particularly interesting
results.”

“Once the chirpy has opened their eyes and started vocalizing it’s time to move them to a foal
pen.” He turns the camera to a pen of about two feet square, with five or six foals in it, all
playing a game of huggie-tag. “Foal pens are a great way to judge personalities, and it helps
young fluffies burn off their energy. Once a fluff starts hitting puberty though, it’s time for
their own pen. This is built in the same was as the other pens, just with a small trough for
feeding, several water bottles, and one bed for them all to cluster up in for a
fluffpile. Night-light required, of course.”

“Now, let’s take a look at the other side of the coin.”

A cut, and the shot is of a three by four rack grid of fluffies in wall-mounted steel cages. They’re
all clean, but sad. They shy back as Interocitor walks in to shot.

“So, housing your victims. I go for a standard steel shelter cages, you can pick these up in
tons of places. I just add a plastic sheet to the front of each of the cages so they can’t
spray you. Some people do carriers, if they don’t store for longer than a day or so. Alenix
makes an ‘industrial fluffy cage’ that would suit this well, but again it’s pricy. For my own
system I added microphones, since some of these little shits are feisty, and a slot in the
plastic both for sliding a food tray in, and introducing a hose if need be. The ones on the
bottom naturally learn how to dodge so they can avoid bathing, which can be amusing in such a
small cage.”

“For these fluffies you only need enough space for the little mongrels to exist really, so
let’s do a super compact storage rack for those of you just starting off.”

The shot cuts to Interocitor wandering through a hardware store. He picks up some large PVC
pipe, a dozen end caps, a drill bit, two-by-fours, windowscreen, and small magnets. After
checking out, he’s loading the purchases in his pickup, when a muffled giggling sound is
heard. He turns, looking in the bed of the pickup.

There’s a shit-caked orange mare in the bed, very obviously hiding in a pile of rope and
ratchet-straps. Interocitor looks at the camera, then gently pokes her flank. She jumps with an
eep and spins around, sitting down heavily.

“Hi there. How’d you get up here?” He asks, tone friendly and curious.

“Hee hee, cwevew Tangewine twick hoomin an say feww out of metaw munsta. Dey put Tangewine in an gave nummies too!” she said, smugly. Interocitor nodded, sagely, sliding gloves on.

After opening the fluffing-bag in the bed, he picks up a muzzle and mesh sack. In a flash he
has her by the scruff, muzzle already muffling her protests and shouting. By the time she’s in
the sack and shitting in fear, she’s already in a plastic tub.

Interocitor gets in the cab and drives off.

The shot cuts to his workshop, Tangerine hanging in the bag from a peg on the wall, she’s
glaring at Interocitor, who stands in front of a workbench, unpacking purchases.

“So we’re going to make enough to house six adult fluffies. Take your pipe, which should be a
few inches taller than the body of a fluff, and cut it into two foot sections. This might seem
a bit short, but that’s for a reason. I went with a one-foot inner diameter.”

After cutting the pipe and filing the edges clean, he picks up one of the end caps. “So for
half the caps, we’re going to need a bit of geometry.” He takes out a sharpie. “Draw a line
through the middle. Measure about two inches down from the middle and put a dot. Then you need
to draw a circle, with that dot on one side, and the shoulder of the cap on the other.”

He takes out a compass and marks the circle, then cuts it out and smooths the edges. “This is
the back. Pull the fluffy’s tail through and slide them flush. They’ll be able to poop without
needing to move or without getting much in their fur.”

Picking up the first pipe segment, he fits a quarter inch drill bit. “For this part I like to
add a bunch of holes. Some for drainage, some for airflow, but you can stick a needle in any of
them for a bit of fun.” After putting thirty or so holes in, he fits the back cap on the pipe.

“The front cap is similar to the back, except you go from the middle of the cap to halfway down
the shoulder, so a fluffy can lift their head. Make sure you cut a relief out of the top of the
pipe to allow this. Then you cut the front of the cap off the shoulder and drill pockets for
the magnets.”

After doing so, he fits it all together and takes Tangerine out of the bag. She struggles,
huffing and snorting. Interocitor reaches through the back and grabs her tail, sliding her in
to the pipe. Her ass hangs out, tail lifted and corked asshole puckering as it tries to deploy
an assault of sorry-poopies. The front cover goes on, and her head is poking out. Urine drips
from the holes under her.

“What’s also fun is rolling them in this, since they’ll be unharmed but, just like the rest of
a fluffy, their sense of balance is easily fucked with. They can be fed like this, water
bottles can be installed, and otherwise they’re not going anywhere.”

He walks off, leaving Tangerine on the workbench.

“But what if you don’t have tools? What is the easiest way to store fluffies? Well the answer
is an aquarium. Drill some holes in the bottom for drainage, and put a heavy cover on top. Wash
out as needed. There are plenty of options for the frugal abuser. Secondhand rabbit hutches,
plastic barrels, old trunks, anything will work if you have enough water-proofing spray and a
creative imagination.”

After going through to the more hugboxy side of his work area, and checking on the foals, he
pulls out the mail tub and sets it on the table. “Mail time again, let’s dig right in.”

He fishes out the first slip. “Dear Your Face, we’re interested in fluffies but have little
room in our apartment, what do you recommend?”

“Well, if you go for a two-by-three pen, you can mount it on top of the cabinets for the rest
of your fluffy supplies. Even better would be if you could stretch it to two-by-four or
three-by-three, which would give you more storage space and the option to possibly get a second
fluffy for companionship. You’ll want to make sure it is not in your bedroom, and has a
night-light readily available. I would make sure there is no way for the fluffy to climb out,
since if it’s that high, a fall is a guarantee of at least broken bones. Either way, you’ll
want to also have the option for the fluffy to be out and about with you, even with a full
square yard pen. Fluffies are social after all, and while mine here have each other for
company, yours is going to have just you.”

The second slip comes out. “Dear Interocitor, I have a mare who keeps dragging her bed across
the floor and into the middle of her saferoom. I’ve asked and she doesn’t know why, but it’s
been happening every night for a month now.”

“I have a feeling it’s to do with light. A lot of fluffies will have issues adjusting to winter
light levels, since they prefer starting to sleep while it’s still light out. The moon might be
comforting to your fluffy, so she’s moving her bed to see it out the window. Also streetlights
might be comforting. I’d add a few night-lights and see if that helps her.”

Third slip is out. “Dear Interocitor, we have inherited a very spoiled fluffy and she claimes
she’s pregnant. The brat has been demanding special food, a huge safe room, and even said I
should lay down so she could give me ‘proper bestest sorry poopies’. How would you handle
this?”

“Simple.” He says, folding the slip up carefully. “Give her a good slap, strap her down, take
her babies, milkbag her, and let her live in her own shit and watch her foals grow up without
her. When they’re weaned, have fun with her or dump her.”

“Right, that’s it for this episode. Next time we’ll cover punishment techniques, methods of
execution, and corpse disposal. You all take care!”

32 Likes

Dear Interocitor,
Death metal to traumatize fluffies is such a stereotypical choice. You can use some of Diamanda Galas early works (wild women with steak knives, panopticon, anything from Schrei X) or even some stuff by Ben Frost (diphenyl oxalate, a single point of blinding light, hibakusja, even Undulating Beast) to get some really interesting results.
Cheers
TheWeaver

(ooc: both are real artists, and very interesting ones, but not to everyone tastes, especially Galas, consider yourself warned if you decide to check them out, and use headphones)

3 Likes

Imma come back out of character for this

I had thought about doing something like some of the Xenharmonikon music or Igorrr. Maybe something from the Powerviolence genre, but the fluffies would react more with the emotional content of metal I think. Anything beyond barney-grade melodies is probably more than they can handle, so the overall emotion from a piece would need to be clear.

Though now I have more people to listen to, so cheers. :smiley:

3 Likes

Can we put requests or such like the Dear insert name here with the following?

2 Likes

I don’t mind requests, but I never guarantee anything.

2 Likes

It’s like ideas for you next web or something

2 Likes

I have a few of them planned out but if you wanted to send mail to Interocitor through my messages box I could roll them in as segments or part of the mail call. Might not be right away since I try to make episodes fit a theme but I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

I would also recommend using Merzbow.

1 Like