Acting Cute (by Weston_Hafsen)

just downloaded krita yesterday and this is the first thing i drew

88 Likes

You owe the neighbor one fluffy

12 Likes

Is the owner’s name Karen by any chance?

10 Likes

I disagree, it’s up to the owner to control their fluffy and teach it properly, it trespassed, made a mess, and ruined the garden; the thing isn’t even wearing a collar, so the neighbour could have easily mistaken it for a feral. Sure, immediately bashing its head in was probably unnecessary and an overreaction, but ultimately, the neighbour can’t really be blamed for it.

18 Likes

In my headcanon the owner could be on the hook for negligent fluffy pony abandonment. If they’re lucky that’s a misdemeanor. All the neighbor did was administer socially responsible forever sleep sorry garden tool head crushies.

18 Likes

Hahahahahaha see if the shovel is cute too

6 Likes

I mean sure, just explain that to the owner

2 Likes

woww xD

2 Likes

Well, if the fluffy is considered property… Owner could sue for value of the fluffy, as the neighbor did apply unneeded action on the fluffy, should have picked it up, spanked its butt and take it home… And demand compensation for the veggies… But killing the fluff can be marked as willful destruction.

5 Likes

Serve him right, it thinks that “cuteness” can save or affect anyone…thats an exception to farmers, flourist :rofl:

4 Likes

If its fixed, the ball is back in the farmer’s court.

1 Like

The fluffy is considered property, however it would be hard to prove that they knew that considering the amount of ferals that roam around (a great reason to have your fluffy wear a collar).

Also the carrots were probably worth more than the fluffy.

10 Likes

Zas all over his face, that silly face only works with the weak son XD

2 Likes

Considering garden invasions are a thing they probs should’ve had a couple of locks on that gate rather then having to clean fluffy brains off of a hoe every time.

2 Likes

Fluffies are sold for $1.50 as Foals, likely more as adults.

Carrots are worth maybe $2.00 a pound. But that isn’t a pound there.

1 Like

Because the neighbor acted in time, like a true hero :sunglasses:

6 Likes

For growing carrots?

May as well be potatoes. Shit tier, Irish grade foodstuffs.

1 Like

Root vegetables > pegasus

Change my mind.

4 Likes

The owner will now buy another Fluffy, supporting the mill industry which encourages more Fluffies to be bred, or will adopt a shelterFluff turning a sadbox incinerator story into a hugbox one.

There will also now be a feud between neighbors, subjecting future root vegetables to salt, boxes of slugs, and human feces.

3 Likes

You got me. You win. :joy:

1 Like