Adopting a Good Toughie Friend 4 (by: Biorb_McBiorb){aka me!}

"OK, now that Pedo has gotten his name, i will now go over the rules!"Clint said with a stern tone. Pointing with Sheri, the Sorry Stick, he went over the rules he had on a board nailed to the wall, high enough for Fluffies to read, low enough for them not to strain their necks, but still high enough as to not be covered by a pissed off Fluffies Shits.

“Huuuuu huuuuu pwease nice mistah pwease hewp pedo, upsies? Pedo weggies hab wowstes’ ouchies ebew!” Pedo pleads, but is only met with no response as Clint begins to read the Rules of the home to the rest of the Fluffies, while some pay attention, others, stare in disbelief as their leader was just dropped and hurt so bad!

“Rule Number One! What I say, Goes. if i say we have Sketti on Tuesdays, then we have it on Tuesdays! Understood?” all the Fluffies nodded and agreed to the first rule, all except the Bitch and Pedo.

“Buh… b-buh nee’ sketti to make bestes’ miwkies fo’ sensitibe babbeh!” the Fat Pink mare said, almost begging, “why new daddeh nu wike Bubbwegum an’ bestes’ babbeh? Why new daddeh gib owwies tu bestes’ speshuw fwend? 'Ou awnt nice! 'Ou am meanie, meanie munsta!” Bubblegum? So this mare already had a name, but was still excited to get a new one? Hmm… might need to be careful of her.

Clint Ignored Bubblegum and her Sensitive baby, whatever that ment, to go over the other Three Rules.

“Rule Number Two! All Fluffies are to be treated Equally! All babies are to be loved and cared for, even if they are a “Ugly” Color, got it? That goes for Alico-uh, I mean, Wingie-Horn Babies, OK?” Clint had heard from online fluffy websites that Alicorns were worth a lot but also considered monsters by a lot of he fluffy community, Clint didn’t want the next few generations of fluffies he would be taking care of to be filled of hate for their own kind.

“pwease mistah! pwease hewp pedo! nee’ huggies an’ wub an’ an’ an’ b-b-buh- babbehs?” as soon as Pedo Mentions a Baby, Clint brings down Sheri onto Pedo’s Broken leg, resulting in a very loud and very annoying “SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee…”

Huh. lil basterd passed out… guess hes gonna miss out on the rest of the rules!

“Rule Number Three! Do NOT Demand things from your new Daddeh! If you want something, or need something then ASK me nicely! Only BAD Fluffies demand!” relatively simple, manners make the Fluffy right?

“And Finally! Rule Number Four! NO BAD POOPIES, use the Litterbox in the corner! Oh and i swear if i see one of you try to make another Fluffy EAT your bad Poops, I will leave you in the Scary-Box! OK?” Bubblegum had freaked out the most at the word Scary-Box, i guess she had… experience with her own.

“Follow all these Rules and you’ll all be Great Fluffies!” Chuck and Gwen’s Family seemed to understand the idea of the rules and looked as if they would follow them all, the Brown Mare also seemed to understand but was still trying to decide if it was best to stay here with the rest of the herd.

The Toughies were actually really responsive to seeing their Smarty being dropped and beaten, so they shaped up almost immediately, but it seemed they still seemed distant, probably cus he had Punted their other toughie friend.

The response was better than what Clint could have imagined. The twi remaining Toughies, Now Named Crush, and Cooler, were the most surprising changes, Cooler loved playing with Chuck, Crush also enjoyed Chucks company but wasn’t as welcoming as his Brother. Chuck’s Special friend Gwen was playing with her new best friend Kahlua, thier babies loved each other. Kahlua’s Filly, Bailey, a Earthie Fluff, loved having friends again after her late brothers passing.

Gwen and Chucks Brood were lovely, the Black Earthie, now named Onyx, was smart but in the best way possible, he helped out his siblings, the Brown Alicorn, Brandy, and the Green Alicorn, Trotter. The last of the Four was Oingo, the Biggest Baby Unicorn Clint had ever seen, originally he had thought Oingo was a Earthy but was surprised to see a Horn hiding under his tuft of mane. The Fluff ball was built like a Brick shit house by Fluffy standards. Oingo was more reserved as he played not wanting to hurt his brothers and sisters, and the nice filly friend, Bailey.

that Only left Bubblegum’s Brood. the first Four babies were all Earthies like their mom and dad, The Blue Colt was Named Volt, a Black Mare named Agate, a Grey Mare named Smoke, and the runt, the Brown Colt named Cognac.

“Oh daddeh nao do bestes’ babbeh nao pwease! ‘ou gabe poopie-Cowgnac name befowe bestes’ babbeh!” Bubblegum asked, while spitting vocal-venom to her brown fluffy son.

“Fine… but first say sorry to Congac, you hurt his feeings calling him a mean name!” At first Bubblegum went to Protest, only to be met with a stern and scary face of her new daddeh.

“O-otay daddeh, sowwy Cognac, nu mean to huwt feewings, hewe! gib mummah huggies!” Bubblegum tried to put on a happy face as her wowstes’ babbeh came in crying, overjoyed his mummah wanted to hug him! A visible cringe overcame her face but she bared thru the "horrible experience.

“Nao can daddeh gib pwetty babbeh namsies?” the Horrible Mother asked. Eh, atleast she didn’t say Bestest, so its a start. "OK sure, why not’.

Clint had focused his attentions to the “Sensitibe Babbeh” now. remembering what his mom had said earlier, he thought there might be something wrong with this lil gold mine. he did a little research on what that ment on his phone, only to realize that this fella, had a S.B.S. … Sensitive Baby Syndrome, he would never develop a speech patter, only speaking in peeps, and chirps, and would have to feed on Formula all its life, and… that it would only live for around Four to Eight Months… poor fella, a Bitch runaway for a mom and a Fluff-Pedo as a dad, and even then, he’ll never have speak…

“I think his name should be Mambo.” Mambo chirped, and peeped as if to say “fank ‘ou fo’ dah new name new daddeh!” Mambo coo’d and snuggled into Clint’s hand, it seems he wasn’t a Smarty like his dad, although he knew how Mambo would probably turn out, Clint felt he deserved a chance. Setting Mambo down with his mummah, who was so happy her best baby had such a pretty name! Clint picked up Pedo, to Bubblegum’s behest, and took him to the Sorry-Room, his Garage, and went to work on “fixing” Pedo’s Broken leg.

Today was a VERY eventful day, Clint was stressed, but he was happy. He finally had some company in this empty house of his, he adored how these Fluffies played with their new Toys, became friends, and watching the babies play together could melt any grown mans heart, unless they were an absolute Monster of a Abuser, Clint didn’t like the idea of hurting his new pets, but discipline was a different story, he knew that bad pets needed to be trained, worse pet needed to get punished, and that’s what he was doing, but when he first stuck Pedo, he… Enjoyed it, in fact he loved the idea of putting this monster in its place, but only abusers talked like that, and Clint wasn’t a Abuser…

Right?

27 Likes

Oh dear depends hope this guy knows when to stop and realized if he is doing the wrong or right thing.

Worrisome would be Pedo’s family would cause the prob in the safe room especially the mare. :thinking:

Will see how the story goes then.

6 Likes

Hehe love some guilty characters. Interesting to see where this goes!

2 Likes

Oh summer child. The Protagonist should always treat a Smarty Fluffy and his brood like an Asian Parent would.

1 Like

Trust me I’m all for deserved Abuse, but as long as the foals follow the rules they will live a happy life, same as the Toughies, but Bubblegum and Pedo fates are sealed

2 Likes