Adoption with a Twist! Update! Roguesoul

First Post!

Hey everyone! I wanted to say, from the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone who sent both well wishes and requests. I actually ended up having a kind of shitty b-day this year, but having all of that support and interest made it all the better.

To everyone who received foals- I hope you enjoy them, and that they inspire you to write, draw, rp, make sock puppets, or whatever else you want to do! Their yours now, and whether it’s abuse, hugbox, neutral, sad, or weird- you can do whatever you like with them.

To those interested in adopting adults, there are still plenty- if I heart your reply the fluffy is yours.

Lastly, I wanted to say that I really, really enjoyed doing this project- it was something really exciting to do and I love playing with genetics! I will definitely be doing this again——in the future. Possibly the far off future

Don’t get me wrong, as much as I loved this, it was a lot of work and if/when I do this again I will definitely be tweaking it. I know I drew over a hundred foals this week, and while I tried to put my heart into all of them I know I was dragging a bit at the end lol.

Thanks again for your support, and I look forward to a New Year on Fluffy Community!!

See y’all soon,

RogueSoul

16 Likes

I’m fuckin stoked to have my set of foals with the many little personalities they came with, you did an amazing job with them! Looking forward to coming up with ways to share them back with you and the community, coming up with stories for them. Sorry to hear that your bday wasn’t super, I hope you get a belated awesome day to come.

1 Like

It would be great to have a post with all the babies once they are done! I’ve seen the first batch and they are amazingly cute.

To clarify, I mean just the pictures without the personalized texts you sent everyone.

1 Like

I have honestly no idea what to do with my foals
I expected one or two not an entire family’s worth.

I might end up adopting them out.
But we wil see.

Sorry to hear your actual birthday was rotten but no doubt the next one wil be excellent.
Or hold a little birthday party for your self on the 26th.
I’m sure people here can be rustled up to wish you well.

Hah, same here. Seeing the first batch was a bit of an “oh no” moment, “am I going to get that many?”

And they’ve got such good personalities too… I definitely feel they have potential for my kinda content, but I have no idea what to do with said potential.

But I’m glad making them made you happy, Roguesoul! Happy late birthday and I hope your next one will be better!

1 Like

One more time, big thanks for them.
Smarty is safe in Safe Stable, Silver keep 2 and 4, and 3 listen dungeon synth in Dragonfruit room.

Yeah, that pretty much was my reaction too.
But @roguesoul shows a staggering display of creativity consider we all got batches of foals that big.
I got 7 how many did you get ?

1 Like

You didn’t ask me,but I ended up with five babbehs,all in surprising colors too.

2 Likes

Damn it !
I wanted to offer you a few of mine.

Got a feeling i got 7 because of the seven in my name.

I was thinking of doing that, but we’ll see

1 Like

I got six of them! One’s a klepto and another has anger issues, which is a great combo right there. One’s pure no-thoughts-head-empty, another is supposedly talkative but didn’t say a word in the story. (Probably one of those “often quiet but if you get them going they never shut up” types?) And then the final two are just trying to keep the peace.

1 Like

I loved my batch, I got an albino, a ‘bestest’ (or Atleast a smarty), one large alicorn, a very smart one (smart for a fluffy), a playful but partially blind foal and a derp, might actually end up posting some stories with them! It’s a very interesting cast of characters.